Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title (32064 Views)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Joyce Confidence Portfolio Photoshoot By Joel And Blaiks Media / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Starspatnaija: 12:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Miss Bolivia Universe, Joyce Prado has been stripped of her title for a ‘breach of contract’ after she revealed she was pregnant.

She was dethroned after it emerged she was two months pregnant. She confirmed rumours her and partner, Rodrigo Giménez, a Paraguayan model would be having a baby and getting married soon.

https://starspatnaija..com/2019/04/miss-bolivia-stripped-of-her-title.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:04am On Apr 16, 2019
i guess, having a baby and starting a family was more important to her than that miss Bolivia title...

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Aboks(m): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2019
who title help have ur baby and get married. time waits 4 nobody

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by ShitHead(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
She won a better title than Miss Bolivia.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Happy family

14 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by arthurwillia(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Aboks:

Who title help? Clearly you don’t know..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by shadeyinka(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
A human being with no priorities and values is not better than brute animals.

Two months after her pregnancy: she wouldn't even pretend like we in Nigeria would have done. I hail her.

I only hope her man is worth the loss. HML

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Where there is no law, there is no sin!

End of Discussion!

Oan,
FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by zicoraads: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
She sacrificed her dreams.

The man should treat her right.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by freedomchild: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
she don collect schlong come get belle.. Abeg make she enjoy her relationship.. Too much bottlenecks for beauty pageant title..

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Frankwillams19: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
See below
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by somehow: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
arthurwillia:

Who title help? Clearly you don’t know..

Well she chose a family over title.

Some people have what they respect and title isn't one of them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by superior1: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Oga no go see her ponmo chop now she is pregnant, he come take vex sack her

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by TANID(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Cool
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by LOSKYXANDER: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Some silly girls would have aborted the baby immediately after finding out.

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by dhareh: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
If she was two month pregnant and looks better and more intelligent than those who are not, then she more than deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Offpoint: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
A wise woman, unlike Genevieve... That old cargo still dey chase Career at her age.

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by saintofheaven: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Aboks:
if na for naija the miss for don abort the baby sharp sharp..

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by HigherEd: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Dethroned or not she was a former ''Miss Bolivia universe". I guess that is sufficient. But I wonder why something as beautiful and sacred as pregnancy would be punishable by dethronement.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Denikayan: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
Dear God,
Please don't allow me make heaven if I don't fvck this lady in my life time on Earth.

See what's embedded inbetween those laps shocked
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by NothingDoMe: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Denikayan:
Dear God,
Please don't allow me make heaven if I don't fvck this lady in my life time on Earth.

Shey una see how belle take enter. Smh

1 Like

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by MsFaith: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Today is my birthday, kindly wish me a Happy birthday wink

13 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
She already achieved her dream by walking on that stage .

She's already been crowned a queen, and once a queen, always a queen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i guess, having a baby and starting a family was more important to her than that miss Bolivia title...
She had both. She have gotten the attention she wanted. She knew the rules before taking part in the pageant and have to filter the news as an excuse.

That she was stripped of the crown will not make her feel remoreful

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by rummmy: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Denikayan:
Dear God,

you will wait in vain till you old... Your imagination will be a mirage brother.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by RTSC: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
South American women sha.
Hot, hot, hot.
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Okay and moreover she looks good
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by sotall(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
MsFaith:
Today is my birthday, kindly wish me a Happy birthday wink
Wishing you the best things in life. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title by Onlinealaba(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Rl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: / Pageantry Is Not A Waste Of Time. (pics) / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.