Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric (665 Views)

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) / Message From Hell Fire To Nigeria Politician / See The Message 9mobile Just Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric by beresponsible(m): 1:06am On Apr 16, 2019
After two weeks of darkness, I received this message from my electric company. What should I reply?

Re: 2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric by generationz(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Reply ke? Do you think you are the only person who received that message
Just chill you'll soon get light.
Re: 2 Weeks No Light. See The Message From Ikeja Electric by generationz(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Reply ke? Do you think you are the only person who received that message
Just chill you'll soon get light.

(1) (Reply)

Tell The Funniest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland / [memes] If You Have Ever Written Names Of Noisemakers, This Is For You / Check Out This Pre-Wedding Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.