Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nita is growing just as i wanted - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nita is growing just as i wanted (3531 Views)

Here Is The Quality Of Showline Gsd I Wanted / Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. / This Male Boerboel Pup Shocked Me.this beast is growing fast.razor 4 sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 16, 2019
What do you think 11 weeks old

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 16, 2019
She is lovely, always go outside to pee and poo when the dog is unlock she is 11 weeks, already on her second vacin this month ending will be the last one

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 16, 2019
Is she old enough to be sleeping at the balcony
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by 1000angstroms(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2019
What is GSH?
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
1000angstroms:
What is GSH?
German Shepard
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by OtyandTheFangs: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
She's beautiful! Weldone, an awesome environment, by the way. Potty training...?
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
But I think this one is actually mixed with local breed, one can tell from the facial features, not that there is anything wrong with that, and you mentioned she goes outside to piss or shitt when pressed, that is one of the characteristics of local breeds had it been if it was a pure bred, then you would have to potty train her, if not she will just shitt anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Eveezy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:
But I think this one is actually mixed with local breed, one can tell from the facial features, not that there is anything wrong with that, and you mentioned she goes outside to piss or shitt when pressed, that is one of the characteristics of local breeds had it been if it was a pure bred, then you would have to potty train her, if not she will just shitt anywhere.
Lol, characteristics? Are u trying to say local dogs are smatter? Incase of next time, that is not a characteristic of a local dog
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eveezy:

Lol, characteristics? Are u trying to say local dogs are smatter? Incase of next time, that is not a characteristic of a local dog
No, I'm telling you it is, in my childhood I had a gsd/local breed and a local breed as well, these dogs never shitt anyhow, they always go to the backyard to do that and they were not potty trained, same as my great aunty's dog in my hometown and apart from that have come across many local breed dog owners and their dogs always go to grassy and bushy areas to shitt, ask other local breed dog owners, they will tell you thesame thing, ask ishilove, she used to have a local breed, she will also tell you thesame thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by toyobillz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why do people talk shit abh local breeds....if u clam to love dogs u will love them irrespective of its breed.

2 Likes

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhd5757:
not sure about that because i got it from someone with both German Shepard man and female in same compand so i would say i have seen both parents mom is a full German Shepard why the dad is a cocasian shepard
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Last night

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Eveezy:

lol from when she was six week old i time my self i always take her out every one to two hours to pee i will wait till she pee she poo three times during the day morning, afternoon and about 8 to 9 at night then the last one at mind night which she always do inside, so bro my time and effort work out, even if she want to poo inside the house she has a particular sport where she always go to poo which is like a store room for old stuff a friend told me that it was because of the jo jo puppy food i normally give her that makes her hate to poo around where she sleep, for the breed that has nothing like local in her because i know both parents mom full shepherd why dad Caucasian shepard, other siblings are black and brown she was the only female out of 6
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Nita has stop eating generally everything it all started when i travel for two days, whn i got backthe next day, i notice she has reduced my mum told me she hasn't been eating but there is no sign of illness she plays buy only eat litte. Don't no what to do
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sammy8112:
Nita has stop eating generally everything it all started when i travel for two days, whn i got backthe next day, i notice she has reduced my mum told me she hasn't been eating but there is no sign of illness she plays buy only eat litte. Don't no what to do

Take her to a Vet. It may be parvovirus, treat it before it becomes severe.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

thaks bro she is doing great now.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
ayobamiakinrind:

thaks bro she is doing great now, she has started eating normal since yesterday will be three month by 3rd of next month

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2019
3 months and 4 days

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by segzypark(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2019
nice puppy you 've got but this isn't Gsd.Its a mixed with locals. Local dogs will always per and poo on grassy areas or better still go far except if it's on chains

1 Like

Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Eveezy(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2019
segzypark:
nice puppy you 've got but this isn't Gsd.Its a mixed with locals. Local dogs will always per and poo on grassy areas or better still go far except if it's on chains
You point for calling it a mix of local dog is invalid. Where a dog poo is depending on training from pup stage.
But I can show u a local pup I got which turned out exactly like dis
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by coolcentbigman(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2019
Sammy8112:
lol from when she was six week old i time my self i always take her out every one to two hours to pee i will wait till she pee she poo three times during the day morning, afternoon and about 8 to 9 at night then the last one at mind night which she always do inside, so bro my time and effort work out, even if she want to poo inside the house she has a particular sport where she always go to poo which is like a store room for old stuff a friend told me that it was because of the jo jo puppy food i normally give her that makes her hate to poo around where she sleep, for the breed that has nothing like local in her because i know both parents mom full shepherd why dad Caucasian shepard, other siblings are black and brown she was the only female out of 6
If you know much abt dog you will know this is a mixed breed. mom is a full shepherd why dad Caucasian shepherd and they got birth to this puppy? The caucasian needs to ask question because this is nothing like pure breed.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by agboedeh: 5:57pm On May 07, 2019
Eveezy:

lol.....my dog usually goes to isolated areas to poo and pee. funny and amazing part is that he covers it with sand using his nose after he is done. So yes, some local dogs are smart.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Eveezy(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2019
agboedeh:
lol.....my dog usually goes to isolated areas to poo and pee. funny and amazing part is that he covers it with sand using his nose after he is done. So yes, some local dogs are smart.
They re smart, but not all. It all depends on training. But one thing I know of local dogs is thier experience in mating, mhen those dogs get variety of skills, they can do and undo. You may need to assist a foreign dog for the first time, but never a local dog
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Nobody: 12:02am On May 08, 2019
Lol i know if not a full breed gsh bros all i know i have said, what i came to Understand this few period is wht you teach your dog they learn, at first i was very angry because shr poo everywere even at the living room in my room i was frustrated,so i notice she always have a time frame of poo and pee so i follow up by talking her out once it time, thou she still pee inside the House few time,i got the god from my very good friend this is no vet dog or a breaded dog i know both parents with makes me more confident of her breed, nothing like local in her blood very sure of that
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by agboedeh: 9:21pm On May 08, 2019
Eveezy:

They re smart, but not all. It all depends on training. But one thing I know of local dogs is thier experience in mating, mhen those dogs get variety of skills, they can do and undo. You may need to assist a foreign dog for the first time, but never a local dog
cheesycheesy lol.....this got me laughing hard
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by Eveezy(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2019
agboedeh:
cheesycheesy lol.....this got me laughing hard
Asin ehn bros, na only local dog dey do 3some and even foursome, you can cage your female dog so that local dog no go cross am, u go surprise say local do go chuck prick inside d cage hole nd achieve a tie. But foreign dogs them go just climb small, dem don tire. My junior bro had one male local dog some years bk, was 4 month old, nd I had a gsd dt was on heat, dis 4 month local dog climbed nd mated an adult gsd oo. I was surprised to recieve a call that it happened, I just didnt think its possible for a dog that young,she didnt take in sha, meanwhile as at that time I had a male gsd of over a year that couldnt mate, I would still carry my bitch outside for mating
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by rumenase(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2019
Eveezy:

Asin ehn bros, na only local dog dey do 3some and even foursome, you can cage your female dog so that local dog no go cross am, u go surprise say local do go chuck prick inside d cage hole nd achieve a tie. But foreign dogs them go just climb small, dem don tire. My junior bro had one male local dog some years bk, was 4 month old, nd I had a gsd dt was on heat, dis 4 month local dog climbed nd mated an adult gsd oo. I was surprised to recieve a call that it happened, I just didnt think its possible for a dog that young,she didnt take in sha, meanwhile as at that time I had a male gsd of over a year that couldnt mate, I would still carry my bitch outside for mating
you're right about that 3some part they will take turns waiting for each other.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by agboedeh: 1:19am On May 09, 2019
Eveezy:

My junior bro had one male local dog some years bk, was 4 month old, nd I had a gsd dt was on heat, dis 4 month local dog climbed nd mated an adult gsd oo. I was surprised to recieve a call that it happened, I just didnt think its possible for a dog that young,she didnt take in sha, meanwhile as at that time I had a male gsd of over a year that couldnt mate, I would still carry my bitch outside for mating
hahaha cheesy . This is funny. 4 months old...lol. what does he know he is doing cheesy cheesy
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by agboedeh: 1:26am On May 09, 2019
Eveezy:

Asin ehn bros, na only local dog dey do 3some and even foursome, you can cage your female dog so that local dog no go cross am, u go surprise say local do go chuck prick inside d cage hole nd achieve a tie.
U cannot stop them oo
That's how my neighbor's unkept dog finds her way into my compound to meet Jack. mehn, na chase I dey chase am everyday oo before she disvirgin my dog grin.
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by IamAnderson(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2019
mhd5757:
this your ideology is wrong, dogs poo how they're trained to poo.
naturally a dog doesn't poo where it sleeps or eats, you only worry about potty training your dog if you keep it locked up or chained for too long.
my dog is a Caucasian and he has never peed or pooped in my house since he was gotten.
I started showing him where to do it since he was 4 weeks old and he grew up like that.
now he poos at the backyard and he has never pooped in his kennel also, he is ready to hold it till you free him.
if you let your dogs roam around your compound unrestricted, they'll naturally choose poop spots and avoid their kennels when they want to poop or pee
Re: Nita is growing just as i wanted by agboedeh: 8:58am On May 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

this your ideology is wrong, dogs poo how they're trained to poo.
naturally a dog doesn't poo where it sleeps or eats, you only worry about potty training your dog if you keep it locked up or chained for too long.
my dog is a Caucasian and he has never peed or pooped in my house since he was gotten.
I started showing him where to do it since he was 4 weeks old and he grew up like that.
now he poos at the backyard and he has never pooped in his kennel also, he is ready to hold it till you free him.
if you let your dogs roam around your compound unrestricted, they'll naturally choose poop spots and avoid their kennels when they want to poop or pee
I had a dog that poos anyhow,steps on his poo and eats his poo when unrestricted. Yes some dogs are DAT dumb. My surprise it that he was a gsd. His name was Murphy. He died untimely tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale 65k / 2 Female & 1 Male German Shepherd Puppies For Sale...excellent Quality / Healthy Caucasian Puppies For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.