Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! (1311 Views)

Shehu Sani Faults Buhari's Request To Relocate AFRICOM Hqs To Africa / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils / US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! We Have To Stop AFRICOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2019
It is no longer strange for us here in Nigeria to keep listening to the news and hearing of Boko Haram attacks and Fulani herdsmen attacks, but what's really strange now is the seeming brazen way that Fulani herdsmen are now malevolently wrecking havock among Nigerians especially here in Delta State, the sheer amount of Fulani herdsmen killings that go unnoticed or unreported is astounding and if the proper actions are not taken now it will lead to a total break down of law and order and the establishment of an Islamic caliphate here in Delta State and we don't want that because Delta State is a predominantly Christian state. and with the failure by the Buhari led administration to properly use the Nigerian army to safeguard the lives and properties of Nigerians it is only right and fair for more capable hands to come into the country to deliver us from the scourge of Northern Imperialism and it is on this front that we at the MFPND are calling for the Buhari Led administration to do the needful and allow the United States African Command to establish a military base in Delta State that will serve as a base for organizing offensives against the expanding Islamic jihadists who are coming into the region more everyday but with the presence of the US Africom in delta State I know the region will experience peace again. so we are using this platform to urge the Nigerian government to hurry up and do all it can to bring the US AFRICOM center to Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
bolaino:
It is no longer strange for us here in Nigeria to keep listening to the news and hearing of Boko Haram attacks and Fulani herdsmen attacks, but what's really strange now is the seeming brazen way that Fulani herdsmen are now malevolently wrecking havock among Nigerians especially here in Delta State, the sheer amount of Fulani herdsmen killings that go unnoticed or unreported is astounding and if the proper actions are not taken now it will lead to a total break down of law and order and the establishment of an Islamic caliphate here in Delta State and we don't want that because Delta State is a predominantly Christian state. and with the failure by the Buhari led administration to properly use the Nigerian army to safeguard the lives and properties of Nigerians it is only right and fair for more capable hands to come into the country to deliver us from the scourge of Northern Imperialism and it is on this front that we at the MFPND are calling for the Buhari Led administration to do the needful and allow the United States African Command to establish a military base in Delta State that will serve as a base for organizing offensives against the expanding Islamic jihadists who are coming into the region more everyday but with the presence of the US Africom in delta State I know the region will experience peace again. so we are using this platform to urge the Nigerian government to hurry up and do all it can to bring the US AFRICOM center to Delta State.
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by proudevil: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Traaaaaasssssssshhhhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2019
proudevil:
Traaaaaasssssssshhhhh
you are ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
bolaino:
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2019
KingSango
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by KingSango(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Long live Imperial Majesty Sultan Sokoto Emperor of the Fulani Empire and Chairman of The Nigerian Council of Traditional Rulers

Have you gone loco

May the Sultans plans be fulfilled

It is done
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingSango:

Long live Imperial Majesty Sultan Sokoto Emperor of the Fulani Empire and Chairman of The Nigerian Council of Traditional Rulers

Have you gone loco

May the Sultans plans be fulfilled

It is done
KingSango I greet you specially, I honestly wish I was going loco but I am not, AFRICOM is Niger Deltas Only hope, the US government has lost its influence with the Northern Elite, but the Russians, the Russians on the other hand are opening Nuclear power plants in the North, besides US AID what's the US government doing to help the Nigerian people? the only reasonable thing for the US government to do given the fact that they have vast human and property assets here it's very important that they take the necessary steps to safeguard these interests which at this point in time are similar to the interests of individual people from different ethnic groups in the Niger Delta so for now AFRICOM is the way for sustainable peace and development in the region and the nation at large
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by KingSango(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
bolaino:
KingSango I greet you specially, I honestly wish I was going loco but I am not, AFRICOM is Niger Deltas Only hope, the US government has lost its influence with the Northern Elite, but the Russians, the Russians on the other hand are opening Nuclear power plants in the North, besides US AID what's the US government doing to help the Nigerian people? the only reasonable thing for the US government to do given the fact that they have vast human and property assets here it's very important that they take the necessary steps to safeguard these interests which at this point in time are similar to the interests of individual people from different ethnic groups in the Niger Delta so for now AFRICOM is the way for sustainable peace and development in the region and the nation at large

The territory in which you speak is the sovereign territory of the Fulani and Hausa Empire not the US or Russia

This is the traditional land of these people going back who knows how long before the Bittish interrupted their rule

Now the current Sultan is regaining and establishing order and you are opposing him

The Sultan is the chairman of the Nigerian Council of Traditional Rulers And He is to be praised and obeyed as if it was the Ooni or Alaafin or Igwe at the head of the Empire of Nigeria

The Kings are the rulers

Their plans seems to aim for an imperial Islamic State to rule over Nigeria with Islamic law as it is in Malaysia also with a self efficient economy converting Nigeria into a competitive world super power

Christians and traditional faiths would continue in peace

I have no desire to oppose the Sultan for whom without Nigerians would be slaves

The Yoruba Muslims who are sometimes refered to as Alfonja are also pushing the same goal of restructuring Nigeria towards a more peaceful and prosperous society The Yorubas of Oyo State Ibadan are the ones who insisted upon Nigeria's indepence from Brittan

You are blind to the powerful forces at work to improve Nigeria not destroy it

I regret I have disagree with you yet each day I am growing and evolving to see what has been hidden

Islam and Hebrew mysticism and philosophies are the continuation of Kemetic sciences

Christianity in its true esoteric meaning is the worldwide awakening of the Original Gods which are the Moors

It was never intended for any man including the Pope to declare himself as the God of creation This is how come all the abuses by the Church justifying slavery and now LGBT which is child sex and slavery even worst than before

Rome is a terror throughout the Earth and continues to be

How come Nigerian Christians have the Caucasian Christ being worshipped by their children as opposed to the Ethiopian Christ as Ethiopia is the head of the African Union and Pan Africa

This imagery puts inferiority complex in their children and makes them bow to the Caucasian

I have no issue with Russians because they only seek to liberate oppressed people yet the Western Caucasian and the House Niggers seeks to elevate White Supremacy where ever possible

Long Live His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III Alaafin of Oyo

Ase ase ase ooo

1 Share

Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by Separateways: 9:59pm On May 07, 2019
bolaino:

Fulani which does include Hausa are going to a period of reconquest of an Empire that originally stretched far beyond Nigeria into Benin and other West African states

Empires go through stages of conquest, consolidation, expansion, degeneration and conquest

I am sensing that these Fulani herdsman are feeling the drought and are suffering poverty There is a fervor in them that is not any command of the Sultan It is the wish for a return to former glory

These herdmans are strong and Nigerians have become weak due to modernization this happens all the time in empires

Direct the fervor instead of fighting it use it to bring about the expansion of Nigeria through better relations with scattered Fulani clans

My advice is always move towards peace

Sharia law is ripe when lawlessness has become strong

Sharia law is Allah s justice when implemented to it's fullest extent through compassion for the people

1 Like

Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by infinitethrust: 11:11pm On May 07, 2019
OP It appears you believe Nigeria has love for Delta state or the lives there? Wake up already.
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by NewsMuncher: 11:17pm On May 07, 2019
Awon eleyi ti mu gbo yo! grin
Trogodyte, lymphocyte ke?!! grin
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by BuhariAdvocate: 11:19pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Delta State Welcomes US African Command AFRICOM! by bolaino(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2019
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Strong Evidence Why Benin And Part Of Yoruba May Become Biafran Territory / Breaking: Buhari Escapes Nullification Of Election’s Victory At Election Tribuna / The Worst Road In South Eastern Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.