Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years (13128 Views)

John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family / John Ogu & Wife, Chiugo Akaolisa Unfollow Each Other, Deletes Pics On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by unclexofficial: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Super Eagles midfielder John Ogu, has confirmed that he will be leaving Israeli sidem Hapoel Beer Sheva after 5 years. John Ogu who confirmed he will be leaving Israeli sidem Hapoel Beer Sheva on Twitter, also said a big thank you to everyone who made it possible for him to have a place at the club.

He tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/super-eagles-midfielder-john-ogu-to-leave-hapoel-beer-sheva-after-5-years/

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by unclexofficial: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by monarch101(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Dude should seek a better challenge,what happened to the top 5 leagues.even skybet championship we go manage.

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by slapandfall(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Go to china and make money...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Britishcoins(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmm nice one
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by davenaija: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Aieboocaar(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Dude will still end up in another israeli side or even lower divisions sef grin

Asides Wilfred Ndidi, i don't see which other super eagle player that has a good "2nd Hand value" at the moment
grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Chanchit: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2019
At all at all, go France
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by dotun120: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: 23rd April, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED
: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2019
@Op, UncleSuru back2back!
Keep it up Uncle!!
Good job!

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by chiscodedon(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Las Las you go to Turkey or China. Good luck
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by milaso: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
he is too good to be there, come to England bro we welcm u grin

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by adetime: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2019
I wish him a place in either italy or netherland

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2019
to where
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by enomakos(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Turkey loading

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Favbolu(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Aieboocaar:

Asides Wilfred Ndidi, i don't see which other super eagle player that has a good "2nd Hand value" at the moment
grin cheesy

You forgot iwobi
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by tripoli007(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2019
Turkey /china loading sad grin
Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Pidginwhisper: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Favbolu:

You forgot iwobi
So Iwobi too get 2nd hand value?. Iwobi no go see shirt for Leicester to start with. He was doing very Ok with him dada

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Asour: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Aieboocaar:

grin cheesy

Really? Heard of Villarreal's Chukwueze ?

4 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by raphy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
man is tired of drinking hapoel beer. he need new one.. goodluck to him he must have make many money over their in isreal.

when we are here dreaming of playing for. top European club.
I won't stop dreaming my dreams.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Joshuazedd(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Aieboocaar:

grin cheesy
Etebo is quality

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Asour:

That guy ehn. What a talent. I love watching him play.I pray he should not relent like the rest of our players. Hope he should get a call up to play for our national team which he truly deserves smiley

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Aieboocaar(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joshuazedd:

Etebo is quality

He messed up by rushing to stoke.... iet's hope this coming AFCON gives him a chance to re-market himsrlf

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by olabode89(m): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Asour:

Samuel Kalu of Bordeaux is another top young Nigerian prospect.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Aieboocaar(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Asour:

Believe me bro, i'm a fan of sammy boy, but once the hype begins to enter his head, "Iheanacho" might be his case"

3 Likes

Re: John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years by Aieboocaar(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
So Iwobi too get 2nd hand value?. Iwobi no go see shirt for Leicester to start with. He was doing very Ok with him dada

I know dem harsinal fc fan boys will everly mention iwobi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season / CAF Snub Super Eagles Stars In Africa XI For 2016 / Serbia Vs Brazil: World Cup (0 - 2) On 27th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.