Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

BMW Revealed 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i - Striking Balance Between Dyna - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BMW Revealed 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i - Striking Balance Between Dyna (572 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2021 Bmw M850i Droptop...price 75m / Foreign Used 2019 BMW 540i Sportline For Sale / Checkout Prophet Odumeje's 2019 BMW X6 Car Worth Over $78,000(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BMW Revealed 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i - Striking Balance Between Dyna by carsnazi(f): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2019
1. 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i - Engine specs & pricing
The 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i xDrive which comes at a starting price of £107,000 (₦50.4m) has a clear representation of one half of the earlier convertible line-up. Its other half is an 840d xDrive (M Sport) which features an ultimately smooth and economical six turbo-diesel (3.0-liter) in a BMW’s M-badged derivative with over 600 horsepower.

2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i front view

2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i rear view

The drivelines adopt the wholesale from the coupe. This implies that the 2019 BMW M850i will be equipped with a tractable (4.4-liter) twin-turbo V8 engine with the generative capacity of 523bhp in a 553 Ib ft of torque. The convertible is not forgoing anything to its coupe despite additional bracing and hydraulic roof system that leads to 1890 rise in kerb weight to a stocky 2015kg. This also means nothing will be left out for it couple sibling when it comes to straight-line speed with an additional 0.2 seconds to the 3.7seconds acceleration from a standstill of zero to 62mph.

With just cost of £107,000 for this convertible beauty-totally worth it!

Expect nothing short of excellence with its tractable (4.4-liter) twin-turbo V8 engine of 523bhp

2. Exotic look of 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i
Just like it features in its coupe, BMW is giving us similar feel of road handling by prioritizing the sure-footed stability over the simple adjustability which is being used in Aston Martin DB11 Volante. Although, it might not seem like the most expressive device, but it promises optimal confidence that even the S-Class compatriot wished it had it. When you are talking about efficacy, response and sheer brute thrust, this new model from BMW with its twin-turbo V8 engine must surely be one of the best you can get in the market whether the company is tuning its exhaust for performance and status warrant character or not.

One of the areas to look out for in this new BMW Convertible is in its dynamic repertoire, which is easily broad too. Talking of the adaptive, it features M sport steel-sprung suspension which is firm with a decent vertical movement, which seems sympathetic enough considering their limited scope. The car is a little bit sophisticated because of the presence of air suspension. But its big body movement has put into resilient and effective test for a two-tone cabriolet. It is very easy to indulge the natural balance of the car since it drips of excessive grip and traction. When put on simple form, it means you can confidently carry big apex speed without much fear considering the size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aio53iDS4RE
2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible (M850i) - The Best Luxury Cabrio?

With its roof down, it permits 15 seconds at speeds up to 31 miles per hour. At the same time, there is much of an exposure with the elegant rear deck and the turbulence of the cabin, which has been quelled properly. Its artificial steering feel is flawless. With its canvas roof stowed away, when you take the 8-series convertible through corners at maximum of eight-tenths commitment, you get to experience its best driving experience.
Source: https://naijauto.com/new-releases/2019-bmw-8-series-convertible-m850i-2984
Re: BMW Revealed 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible M850i - Striking Balance Between Dyna by Trustme2(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

sold!!! Toks 2011 Ford Edge Limited - 4m / 2003 Register Corolla LE / Toks 2002 Honda Accord For Sale ...1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.