Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I Made Alot Of Money From Fiverr See Proof - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made Alot Of Money From Fiverr See Proof (442 Views)

How A Nigerian Scammer Hacked Into My Computer From Fiverr / Paypal Withdrawal From Fiverr,legiit Etc Made Easy / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made Alot Of Money From Fiverr See Proof by Lancarrazi(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
What is Fiverr?

Freelance service marketplace Fiverr is a platform that helps employers find talent for their projects. It won our Great User Experience Award for 2018. The service facilitates meetings between employers and freelancers who can aid them in brand building or their marketing efforts, providing them with access to a vast pool of highly-qualified freelancers.

The platform allows entrepreneurs to discover freelancers by having them come in contact with service sellers in three different levels. This way, they get to meet freelancers with the ideal skill sets and rates who will suit their needs. These seller levels allow businesses to either expand or narrow their searches according to freelancer levels.
What’s good about this crowdsourcing service is its provision of total transparency. Freelancers’ profiles can be accessed, along with their reviews, leaving buyers to decide whether they want to hire them or not. With the system, employers are provided with advanced knowledge on the quality of service they are to receive from a freelancer.

Fiverr is just the right platform that an employer on the hunt for a freelancer needs. You can find just about any product or service you need–all starting at $5. The system works by hosting freelancers by having them post their services and work samples. Buyers simply have to look up the best one that would suit their needs. Common services include logo design, contract writing and even hiring a virtual assistant.

I would be posting more lessons on this thread. Kindly be patient to learn more. You can click the link below to get started on fiverr and start making your Cash.

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=44803&nci=5928

(1) (Reply)

Scammer Emmanuel Peter Chimobi / How Can Someone Start Waste Recycling Business In Nigeria Pls / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.