Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo (33942 Views)

President Buhari leaves Abuja for London, for routine medical trip / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by cascarino(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Embattled convener of OurMumuDonDo movement, Charles Oputa also known as Charlyboy, has relocated to his home state, Imo, from Abuja.

The activist also known as ‘Area Fada’ told reporters in Owerri yesterday that the decision to relocate was to turn his searchlight and support to Imo governor-elect, Emeka Ihedioha, before and during his administration.

The maverick entertainer disclosed that he purposely relocated from Abuja to his home because he was not allowed to express himself freely in Abuja by prohibitive forces.

His words: “I am back to Imo State, my home, to beam my searchlight on Ihedioha’s administration. You know Imo people have suffered since the last eight years.”

Oputa noted that he would ensure the success of Ihedioha when he fully comes on board from May 29.

According to him, his group, other Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), retirees and other frustrated Imo people would storm Ihedioha’s residence during the week to ask him how he intends to ensure that numerous unemployed persons in the state have jobs.

He warned the governor-elect to be mindful of the major pitfalls of the Rochas Okorocha administration.

Charly Boy, however, expressed reservations on some people in the Transition Technical Committee (TTC) and the Inauguration Committee of the governor-elect.

He advised Ihedioha to be careful in order not to make further mistakes.

He said he assumed the presidency of Association of Frustrated Nigerians (AFN) because there were too many Nigerians who had been suffering that needed help.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/16/charlyboy-leaves-abuja-relocates-imo/amp/

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by GOFRONT(m): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2019
shocked

Make I fry Rock!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Abortedfetus(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
confused old man. you should be playing with your grandchildren by now . sorry I forgot, your daughter is a man.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by 99100(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2019
U are welcome home brother. All hands must be on deck. Fresh air in Imo . Imo must progress.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by booblacain(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Na so, I guess Abuja has become too hot for him.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by zlantanfan: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2019
More like na my padi dey government now for IMO why stay in abuja and be dragging scrums with deji

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by izombie(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Ihedioha should give him an appointment. I believe charly boy will represent the people well.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2019
The maverick entertainer disclosed that he purposely relocated from Abuja to his home because he was not allowed to express himself freely in Abuja by prohibitive forces.

Collect your gratuity codedly make we hear word abeg.........na today?!

Him mumu don finally do at old age!!

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Bullshit
We don't care

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by dannybrasky(m): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Oga don collect bribe come go retirement grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by BruncleZuma: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin

The 9 figure man...

[img]https://i./MhX9.gif[/img]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Dunno... but I think the man have a plan.

Moreover, majority of the commentors here doesn't even read the articles, the just comment based on the topic. Hhmmm.... Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Onlinealaba(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
To enjoy his retirement after a bogus cake has been shared.. BTW I hope ihedioha will perform well with all the hype and people that want to get involved in his govt

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by clinsman1: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Na him sabi
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Gabrendo(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
So this is how our mumu don do group crashed and the end.
Watch this funny vid now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolUdUb9j3A

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by tribalistseun: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
izombie:
Ihedioha should give him an appointment. I believe charly boy will represent the people well.
appointment as wetin? Abeg we don't need him

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by MrThisandthat(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Oga wan go hustle for him share before e go too late

Yahoo yahoo Grand Pa.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by positivelord: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Guy Man...another 9 figure from Imo state loading..

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Topmaike007(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
His mumu don do
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Deceptive Man. You are just there to collect your own GBEM. What have you ever contributed to humanity in your life Charly Boy? Just tell us that you have relocated to collect appointment and fleece Imo state because you have deceived some gullible Nigerians with your fake activism. You are probably looking for commissioner of entertainment. You have no positive plans for that state. Please leave Ihedioha to rescue Imo from that Quagmire Rochas put it into.

Agadi Ekwenka.

Ihedioha... You have been warned. Stay away from people like this who just want to eat into the National cake because you have succeeded. Ndi Ori.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by milaso: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Waiting this man dey do for a living?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Apocalypse12:
23 Nigerians to be executed in Saudi Arabia: See full list
Monday, April 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Kudirat Afolabi: executed for drug trafficking

Saudi authorities have revealed that at least 23 Nigerians are currently on the death row in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences and may executed anytime from now.

In a report, The Nation newspaper said the Nigerians were convicted for contravening the narcotic and psychotropic substances control law, which is punishable by death.

They were said to have been arrested between 2016 and 2017 at King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah having concealed the banned substances in their rectums, the Saudi document revealed.

The names of the convicted persons were given as:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

This is coming a few weeks after the Saudi authorities executed Kudirat Afolabi for drug trafficking and Saheed Sobade, another Nigerian, reportedly nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah.
Guy why this Post Na do you want our blodas to hang themselves grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by BlackfireX: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
He will soon relocate to sambisa forest...

Scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2019
To relocate to east na im sure pass. Owerri on my mind, Enugu on standby.
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Vic74real: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Where is the 100million from Keyamo?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by Popmaster2019(f): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
You guys have frustrated this entertainment legend for us.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by PapaAdanna: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Abortedfetus:
confused old man.
you should be playing with your grandchildren by now .
sorry I forgot,
your daughter is a man.
You are really aborted
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by tokunbo120: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2019
For real?.... Tired of ABJ grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo by danjalingo: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
He has retired

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.