Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,415 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience (685 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2019 / Welcome To KANO. Batch A, 2019 posted to KANO. GET IN FOR VITAL UPDATE!!!!!! / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience by 50scent: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2019
*Corpers Wee*✌

The *D-day* is here (just like winter�), no more 5am morning parade. You are about to go outside the walls of the camp where the real NYSC struggle begins. You will survive it all, because you are a *SURVIVOR*���

My simple advice: *PRAY, CONNECT & LIVE*

Ensure to put all your plans before God in prayers whether you are a christian or Muslim. Always remember God as your first bus stop.

Connect with people. You are not alone in this boat. Your fellow corp members are your family for now, don't exist in isolation because of ego or pride. This is the best way to get accurate and updated info that will be of help to you.

Live your life to the fullest. For people posted to the north and do not have any means of *re-deploying*, enjoy your stay to the fullest. North is not a death sentence. I also served in *Kano* and we enjoyed every bit of it. Live without fears but please, whatever you do, always respect the culture of the land. Don't form oversabi or Lagos boy. Relate with your neighbours with respect and humility. Also be vigilant and always keep yourself abreast of the happenings around you.

*SO GUYS, I HEREBY DECLARE YOU GUYS FREE FROM THE SPIRIT OF OTONDO����....GO FORTH AND EXCEL WITH GOD'S GRACE*���������������

*PS:* For one or two Kano corpers that will be posted to Tarauni LGA/Nassarawa, chat me up for temporary free accommodation.

*PS:* For those BATCH A 2019 waiting to see if medical report will work for their re-deployment but it didnt work out, hat me up asap and lets get you re-located before the week runs out. Only serious minded people please.

*PS:* For incoming BATCH B 2019, you can influence your direct posting to your preferred state. Chat me up asap and lets reason. Only serious minded people please.
Re: Batch A 2019 Camp P.o.p : Share Your Experience by jaycpu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hello good day 50cent, please i was relocated to kano, i studied elect elect engg, do u hv any idea of great ppas in kano dat pay well, pleaseif u do know some i will appreciate
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Job, Create One / A Trip To Olumo Rock With NACC Agbara Family Members / Professional Web Design Training On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.