Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government (743 Views)

FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries / An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / The Failure Of African/nigerian Military And Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by kosovo(m): 4:42am On Sep 15, 2010
I was recently sent this pic by one of my undercover agents, and it blew me out of the water. An estimated 10,000,000 scam mail leave the Nigeria Cyber space every day. The Government has continued to play deaf ears to Cyber-Terorrism which Nigeria sits comfortably  at 3rd position. This is supposed to be an institute of learning. What a Nation. .  Words Fail me. . .

Re: Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 15, 2010
. . . .  and? Na 2day we go hear am?

So what are YOU going to do about it? Or we can all complain about "cyber-terrorism" on this thread,  and doing the same thing the GOVT does; nothing?
Re: Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2010
kosovo, that photo has been making the rounds for more than a yr now lol. undercover agent ko, pot cover agent ni.
Re: Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by kosovo(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2010
davidylan:

kosovo, that photo has been making the rounds for more than a yr now lol. undercover agent ko, pot cover agent ni.
No comment!
Re: Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by smile11s(m): 5:06am On Sep 15, 2010
i first saw this pic 3 years ago, ur undercover agent is out of date
Re: Cyber-terorrism, The Failure Of The Nigeria Government by Odunnu: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2010
Lol @Kosovo's outdated under cover agent.
@Poster, u really nid to sack dat agent.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Servants Flood Eagle Square As Jonathan Declares Doom / Nigeria Good Old Days / You Got It Wrong, Atiku Replies Jonathan’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.