Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Is The Note 5 Still Worth It - 5 Months User Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Note 5 Still Worth It - 5 Months User Experience (397 Views)

New Iphone 5 Still Available For Sale @25k / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Note 5 Still Worth It - 5 Months User Experience by safas20(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Some months back, the Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus were the most talked about phone from infinix. Now there's the S4, Hot 7, and the just unveiled Zero 6; but with all this, is the Note 5 still worth talking about?

From a users perspective and careful study of the other beautiful devices from Infinix, the Note 5 still stands it's ground. My love for mobile technology including the laptops sometimes gets me scared. This is why I can watch a review of one single phone from as many reviewers or blogs as possible.
In some cases I'll go find and hold the phone just to get that feel, yeah I know crazy.

The Note 5 is great in so many ways, the first and sometimes misunderstood way is the Android One.
So many people do not understand what Android One is. If you're in that category, the best way I can explain Android one to you is the best part of Android you can get.

Android One is having Android the way Google wants and made it, which means faster performance, getting updates, better optimization, etc. Having this on a phone as the Note 5 makes it super beautiful cause first off, you're certain to stay up to date with the latest version of android which usually comes with fun bits at least for 2 years.

The Note 5 also packs some decent and in some applications great specs. Featuring a native Octa core processor with up to 1080p native video processing. It also features a 1080p display which makes viewing contents more crisp and beautiful.

It gives you a large battery even on a more optimized Android Os, meaning even longer battery life than if it wasn't on Android One.
Great cameras and beautiful build, now all for a take away price.

Some people might still not see what they gain, but with the Note 5, you really don't need to upgrade your phone for the next 2 years, and you'd still be able to compare your phone to phones release within same price range in that year.

There's a lot that can be said about the Note 5, but to round up, if not for anything, the Android One experience which promises updates and a smoother performance, dope camera, 1080p display and price is more than enough reason to get this beautiful device.

So yeah, the Note 5 is worth it even now. Is it a perfect phone, na, there's no such thing, but it's still a great phone for its price even now.

catch me on xclub for more http://infinix.club/ng/forum/691/1183403

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is a Game Changer Of Nigeria’s ICT Industry – Alton Chairman / How To Eradicate Malware And Virus From Your Smartphone / Unbeatable Vtu Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.