Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees (41007 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Proffdada: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
cheesy

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by vioment: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why pick her parents up instead of tapping their lines, position officers in their neighborhood, and encourage her parents to call her to turn herself in.

Everyday foolishness for this country. No creativity where we need one.

1 Like

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by enemyofprogress: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
I camed to check her name, Chiwendu Nwachukwu
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Bobbyalpha301(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Still dey say call Dem luv birds...love my ass...na diz kind girl d mk man die B4 e time. Rubbish
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Investmentfreak: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Someone once said something about Vaseline..
One eye gone because of punA

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by naijajobx: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oh
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by dheaven: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Vokians:
Bull shite. Beware of girls that have no control over their anger. If a girl tell you that "I will show you", men don't take those words lightly.
Any girl that picks up any object to harm you during quarrel just know that that girl may do unimaginable someday. Its better you find a way to discard her. earlier the better.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by pek(m): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mrop:

. Chiwendu’s parents have since been picked up by the police, pending when she will turn herself in

My problem with Nigerian police. Why arrest the parents? As long as the person who committed the crime is up to 18 years, he/she alone is answerable for the actions.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by frozen70(f): 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
All these prematures doing what they are not really ready for

Who doesn't know that relationship Is for matured people ❓

If I say you should marry her now, she will do the worst to you with your one eye that is left with you

The best option is for her to get the same exact maltreat she gave to the guy

Stupid girl

Ordinary boy friend matter you dey pour hot water

If na marriage matter you will add acid and pepper in to the boiled water ❓
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by dheaven: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mrkumareze:
First thing I do in relationship is to learn the temperament of my partner . If she get mad easily n possibly good in handling weapons, I 'll gladly discharge her in peace.
Exactly. Once you learn this you will live long. Hardly will someone cut your life short.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Yusuf4: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Arrant nonsense.
Police won’t do their job of arresting the culprit but resort to arresting the parents. What nonsense.
Are the parents the suspect
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by ClearFlair: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
She has learnt the IPob ways undecided
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
They ate dangerous Creatures,i mean WOmen!!!

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by mirob(f): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
People dey get mind these days oo, it's relationship a do or die affair, if you know you are tired of the relationship why not get out instead of injuring someone else's child.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Oddsman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Let hot water be poured on her face too.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by shapman: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Terrific!!

Edakun patronise me so that I can eat...

https://www.nairaland.com/5116515/iphone-6s-sale#77591637
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by 3kay945(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
They should just lock up the girl with the dude. Return match is always cool.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
All these girls are just for fvck and dump but some guys won't listen. They want to own the toto.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by ONYECHUKWU: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jealous lover, you are not married to him yet you perpetrated this act, so when you gets married to this guy you will pour acid or kill him when caught in the act. Nawa oóoooo.

1 Like

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Azord(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
bad news everywhere

Good news .....
Have you been looking for entertainment?
The best of it is here as KWESE play with much more of entertainment.
NOLLYHOOD MOVIES, HOLLYHOOD, KOREAN, INDIAN, LIVE PROGRAMS, SPORT, MUSIC, LIFESTYLE AND LOTS MORE
Just dowload the apps on your Google play or apple store and you are good to go.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by mmadu5(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
relationship wahala , your better off single , trust me you will live longer ,
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Ucreed(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Does it mean that the guy legedes Benz no work? Jus dey ask
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by ikevin(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
castrol180:
What are the youths of today turning to in the name of love? Infact I am of the belief this igbo girl acted under the influence of

alcohol or she's battling with conflict of anal stage of her life (Sigmund Freud theory of personality).

But why arrest the parents? The law stipulated that the finger that offends should be cut...
Uhmmm nice perspective, obsessive compulsive personality disorder.......
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Resurgent2016: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
pek:
My problem with Nigerian police. Why arrest the parents? As long as the person who committed the crime is up to 18 years, he/she alone is answerable for the actions.

Even if she is not up to 18, there is no basis for arresting the parents, they may only be required to foot the bills and compensate the victim
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by AuroraB(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Looking at her picture, I see a future maid abuser angry
Men, beware undecided
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Xano(m): 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
vioment:
Why pick her parents up instead of tapping their lines, position officers in their neighborhood, and encourage her parents to call her to turn herself in.

Everyday foolishness for this country. No creativity where we need one.

Based on human psychology, her parents arrest is better.
She would not rest or sleep, with knowledge of her parents been disgraced. Mentally, she's under immerse pressure

1 Like

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by greatermeme: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
castrol180:
What are the youths of today turning to in the name of love? Infact I am of the belief this igbo girl acted under the influence of

alcohol or she's battling with conflict of anal stage of her life (Sigmund Freud theory of personality).

But why arrest the parents? The law stipulated that the finger that offends should be cut...
True, but if the finger is not up to 18 years, the parents will bear the consequence of the action of that minor.( Vicarious Liability)
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by greatermeme: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oddsman:
Let hot water be poured on her face too.
You meant to say her private part?
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by AceVentura: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
fbiokechukwu:
did she took him by surprise, how come he did not took off on sighting the babe with something hot

Your English teachers are wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by ianq: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Flee a brazen woman who ranks below 8. They are the most toxic.
Re: Delta Student Pours Hot Water On Boyfriend’s Eyes, Flees by Buffalo2(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
why arresting the parents ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Students Of UNILAG Gang Rape Teenager / US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.