Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe (1305 Views)

What I Did With The N25million From Bbnaija – Efe Finally Opens Up After Being A / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post / #bbnaija: Efe Slams Those Who Regret Voting For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by skyhighweb(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
2017 BBNaija winner, Efe, who pursued a career in music after bagging home N25m from the reality TV show, has noted that despite the criticisms he gets from folks who think he’s bad at singing, he keeps growing every day in his art.

It is well known how the Warri rapper has been so criticized for his music.

But even in the face of the criticisms, Efe has endeavored to stand tall and even stronger each passing day. His seeming well-wishers seemed to think he would do better in business than in singing.

But when he wouldn’t heed their words, they started lashing out on him. In the midst of the lash-outs, the “Based On Logistics” crooner kept coming up with new songs that were never really accepted. At a point, his fans seemed to have left him to himself, totally condemning his efforts in making....

more on the news here

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=669

Re: I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by Redeakaa(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
Ehya.....i feel ya pain boda...

#Uptop Jare
Re: I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by skyhighweb(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2019
base on conditions
Re: I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Warri, Warri, Warri

They go hear am now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

That song funny no be small grin
Re: I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by NobleAngell(f): 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Growing as in stature? OK.
Re: I Keep Growing Despite The Backlash I Get From People – Bbnaija Efe by Success20202020: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jnr Pope, His Wife And Their Kids Swag Up In Adorable Photo / Anthony Joshua Flexes With Unizik Alumni Members At National Stadium, Lag(video) / My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me - Nollywood Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.