Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? (1036 Views)

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by emuharrison16(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2019
Hello Everyone.

I served in Imo State, and due to different challenges, I applied for relocation to Lagos State, I just checked my dashboard and saw that I have been relocated to Ekiti!

What in God's name does this mean?

Why me?
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by Odetokun3(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2019
U took the not too sure channels. If am not going to be an intruder. It's still possible if u have change sha
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by Chuksmonika(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
it means you are to relocate and finish the next 11months of your service year in ekiti,Goodluck to you,what you see is what you get,you dont normally get the preferred state.
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by faro02455(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
emuharrison16:
Hello Everyone.

I served in Imo State, and due to different challenges, I applied for relocation to Lagos State, I just checked my dashboard and saw that I have been relocated to Ekiti!

Why me?
Corp member, have I not being good to you?
Only Nkwerre corp members will understand.
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by 50scent: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by 50scent: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those wouldn't even matter again in the next two weeks. Spend wisely. Peace✌

*MEANWHILE RE-LOCATION STILL MADE EASY!!!*

Its never too late even after camp is over. There is still a way. Look around you, and tell me if you want to stay or move. The 3months wait you were told in camp is just a formality. Trust me, I've been there. Time waits for no man, make a decision today. Meanwhile Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp), *NYSC RE-POSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RE-LOCATE/RE-DEPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 090-79500705 or chat me up personally now asap 070-30106829. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by ladybim0416(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
emuharrison16:
Hello Everyone.

Why me?

welcome to Ekiti, just pray for a good PPA because the way Ekiti people are using corps members eheeee... No be here
Re: Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? by emuharrison16(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
faro02455:

Corp member, have I not being good to you?
Only Nkwerre corp members will understand.
You have Sir oooo.

Abeg, no vex.

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Accommodation For NYSC Member In Ibadan / Nysc Clearance Changed From Present To Covid 19 / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2022/2023 Post Graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.