Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Students In Russia - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Russia (11948 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by coolesthun(m): 10:44am On Nov 09, 2009
It's interesting to see the Nigerian Community growing rapidly. Thanks to all those that have joined. If you are not registered, please visit http://www.nigerianstudentsunion.com or http://www.nigeriancommunity.net. It is lively, social and free cheesy For Nigerians in Russia, you may join at http://www.nigeriancommunityrussia.org grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by aeone1: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
wow! U guys ve bn so hlpful. I got a schlshp 2 stdy comp sc in kuban. I'd luv 2 knw if de'l b any job opptny 4 me afta my prep class. Finaly! NDLEA NA WAR O! SMBDY PLZ HLP ME. I ND 2 GET MY CLEARANCE ASAP! U cn rch me on andiemen@gmail.com, 2go : aeone1. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by worry246(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2011
aeone1:

wow! U guys ve bn so hlpful. I got a schlshp 2 stdy comp sc in kuban. I'd luv 2 knw if de'l b any job opptny 4 me afta my prep class. Finaly! NDLEA NA WAR O! SMBDY PLZ HLP ME. I ND 2 GET MY CLEARANCE ASAP! U cn rch me on andiemen@gmail.com, 2go : aeone1. Thanks.
The FIRST thing you need to do is to stop the S-TUPID text speak you use to write english.
You will never get a job writing to a company like that.
You have probably gone for Russia as you would never pass even the old use of English requirements for a UK school.
Write English not textspeak!!!!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by aeone1: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2011
Lmao!!! Worry im sure you are in FUTO, cus you seem frustrated from too much sortin. OR you are a bigggg sadist(hater)! So s.t.f.u! :-P I finaly got my NDLEA clearance, i'l be in kuban by mid-august. Please @davedavy, if you could send me an email, i would more than glad! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by 27naira(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2011
aeone1:

Lmao!!! Worry im sure you are in FUTO, cus you seem frustrated from too much sortin. OR you are a bigggg sadist(hater)! So s.t.f.u! :-P I finaly got my NDLEA clearance, i'l be in kuban by mid-august. Please @davedavy, if you could send me an email, i would more than glad! Thanks.

Hey, hold it right there! angry
watin you dey try talk??
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by aeone1: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2011
chil @27. Im just asking for an expirienced tutor. But sortin high for futo sha. grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by 27naira(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2011
aeone1:

chil @27. Im just asking for an expirienced tutor. But sortin high for futo sha. grin

I see. You do really need an intensive English course. tongue
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by aeone1: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2011
ummmm, 27, i dont need an english lesson. If that was my problem, i woudnt pass a scholarship exam in the 1st place. If you dont have anythng imprtnt 2 say, pls s.t.f.u!! cry
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by ROYALB2: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
You may also join the www.africansinrussia.com or www.africansinrussia.com/forum
network for updates about scholarships,sports, educations, politics and EVERYTHING African in Russia.
I must confess though that at this stage, its still a new website. so more and more members are needed.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by chikeuz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
I got a federal govt. Scholarship 2 study in Russia, but at d rate people are telling of evils seen over there. I think i've got me a cold feet over here. Please, any advice will do.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by seunny4lif(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2011
PLEASE I NEED A REASONABLE ANSWER, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID RUSSIANS ARE RACIST BUT ARE THEY UP TO THE LEVEL OF LIBYANS,I DOUBT THAT,
(1)IN LIBYA,JUST SHOUT ON LIBYA OR ANY ARAB MAN,THE NEXT THING IS ENOUGH BEATING FOR YOUR BODY
(2)IT IS ONLY IN LIBYA THAT,AN ARAB MAN HAS NO JOB THAN TO BE LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN TROUBLE,
(3)A CHILD OF 12 YRS OLD WILL COMMAND YOU TO COME AND IF ANY CHANCE YOU INSULT HIM THE REST NA GOD GO SAVE YOU,
(4)THEY CALL YOU NIGGA INTO YOUR FACE,IF YOU LIKE GO ,DIE THEM NO SEND YOU
(5)LIBYA WILL PARK THEIR CARS @ANY TIME,IF THEY SEE ANY BLACK WITH ARAB MAN SHOUT AT EACH OTHER, THE NEXT NA
, BEATINGS
(6)YOU PAID HOUSE RENT OF ABOUT 100 DINAR (10,000 NAIRA) MONTHLY BUT NO REST OF MIND IN YOUR HOUSE
(7)THEY ATTACK YOU AND COLLECT YOUR PHONE,MONEY AND PASSPORT, FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU KNOW THEM BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO,
(coolYOU HAVE TO PAY TO COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT AND SIM CARD,
(9)REPORT HAHAHAHAHA TO WHO?POLICE IN LIBYA ARE LIKE THEIR PEOPLE,
(10)NEVER LOOK THEIR WOMEN TWICE OR ELSE NA HOSPITAL YOU GO LAND
(11)NO GO HERE THEIR HOSPITAL OHHHHHHHH,NA INJECTION THEY GO GIVE YOU,NA DIE BE THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOO
(12)JUST HAS ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN TO LIBYA BEFORE
ARE ALL THIS HAPPENING IN RUSSIAN?TELL ME PLEASE
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by rccy: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2012
seunny4lif i need your contact details and address if you are really staying in libya i want to know how i can cross from libya to egypt with only the egypt visa in my passport. mine is loke1@yahoo.com 080333999471
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by seunny4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
FIRST OF ALL,DID YOU KNOW THAT LIBYA IS STILL IN CRISIS NOW.FORGET WHAT THEY SAID ON TV LIBYA THAT AM STILL LIVING IS IN DEEP PROBLEM WITHIN EACH OTHER, FIRST THEY NO BORN YOU AS A BLACK GUY MAKE YOU NEAR ZINTAN CITY BECOS OF THE BLACK THAT FOUGHT FOR BABA DURING THE WAR, AND YOU CAN'T GO TO MISRATA NA DIE BE THAT ONE OHHHHHHHHHH.AND BENGHAZI NO THINK AM, THE ONLY SAVE PLACE NOT SAVE BUT MANAGEABLE PLACE NA TRIPOLI OR SAHBA,THE REST NO THINK AM, PLEASE USE PLANE TO EGYPT DIRECT.
NO ROAD TO EGYPT FROM LIBYA UNLESS YOU ARE FROM ARAB NATIONS AND YOU ARE NOT, LIBYANS DEY VEX FOR BLACK NOW AND ANY THING NOW,NA PRISON BE THAT OOOH.IF NOT FOR UN THAT ARE STILL IN LIBYA, NA WORST FOR DONE HAPPEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by solo4deji(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello! My name adedeji, i will like know about russia and i had they have d best education and also if racism has reduced.

I want to know if the country is okay for students to come over.

I need a reply pls
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by eedriyz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
solo4deji: Hello! My name adedeji, i will like know about russia and i had they have d best education and also if racism has reduced.

I need a reply pls
same here
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by PeterAkpevwe(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good day nairalanders!
I'm new here,I joined so I can make some enquires on applying to Russian universities, Moscow aviation institute in particular. Does applying though an agent give me any advantage at being admitted?...
Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by worry357: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
PeterAkpevwe:
Good day nairalanders!
I'm new here,I joined so I can make some enquires on applying to Russian universities, Moscow aviation institute in particular. Does applying though an agent give me any advantage at being admitted?...
Thanks!
You should contact the university yourself and find out and understand ther admission requirements.
Use of a THIEF agent is a way to loose money or get involved in fake documents.

http://intstudy.mai.ru/beta/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by homeboy232(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2015
PeterAkpevwe:
Good day nairalanders!
Thanks!
well u can apply yourself, sometimes they might not reply to your mail, u can call them, and also possibility for them to ask u to pay some percentage of fees upfront before sending you invitation letter. International passport data page is the only required document to process invitation letter, but school credentials are for the university admission. No big deal, na ndlea clearance be the headache wen u want apply for the visa in naija
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by Jorussia(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Any Nigerian student studying in Siberia here(naira land)?
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2015
seunny4lif:
PLEASE I NEED A REASONABLE ANSWER, PEOPLE ALWAYS SAID RUSSIANS ARE RACIST BUT ARE THEY UP TO THE LEVEL OF LIBYANS,I DOUBT THAT,
(1)IN LIBYA,JUST SHOUT ON LIBYA OR ANY ARAB MAN,THE NEXT THING IS ENOUGH BEATING FOR YOUR BODY
(2)IT IS ONLY IN LIBYA THAT,AN ARAB MAN HAS NO JOB THAN TO BE LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN TROUBLE,
(3)A CHILD OF 12 YRS OLD WILL COMMAND YOU TO COME AND IF ANY CHANCE YOU INSULT HIM THE REST NA GOD GO SAVE YOU,
(4)THEY CALL YOU NIGGA INTO YOUR FACE,IF YOU LIKE GO ,DIE THEM NO SEND YOU
(5)LIBYA WILL PARK THEIR CARS @ANY TIME,IF THEY SEE ANY BLACK WITH ARAB MAN SHOUT AT EACH OTHER, THE NEXT NA
, BEATINGS
(6)YOU PAID HOUSE RENT OF ABOUT 100 DINAR (10,000 NAIRA) MONTHLY BUT NO REST OF MIND IN YOUR HOUSE
(7)THEY ATTACK YOU AND COLLECT YOUR PHONE,MONEY AND PASSPORT, FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU KNOW THEM BUT WHAT WILL YOU DO,
(coolYOU HAVE TO PAY TO COLLECT YOUR PASSPORT AND SIM CARD,
(9)REPORT HAHAHAHAHA TO WHO?POLICE IN LIBYA ARE LIKE THEIR PEOPLE,
(10)NEVER LOOK THEIR WOMEN TWICE OR ELSE NA HOSPITAL YOU GO LAND
(11)NO GO HERE THEIR HOSPITAL OHHHHHHHH,NA INJECTION THEY GO GIVE YOU,NA DIE BE THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOO
(12)JUST HAS ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN TO LIBYA BEFORE
ARE ALL THIS HAPPENING IN RUSSIAN?TELL ME PLEASE

Shut up.
If Nigga a racist word ??
Come to America, Nigga means friend, even white people call themselves Niggas.
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by uzhi(m): 2:57am On Nov 07, 2015
Well said about Libya, but my country man, Russians are racist and aggressive. Am not in Russia but Estonia. Despite the fact that this country isn't theirs, you can be 100% sure that if any black is been attacked its done by Russians. One day I went with a friend to check house in an area called lasnamae, you know what the tenants told us ? 'Hey black man, we would kill you before day bteak' Belief me they pushed us out of the compound. They do nothing than to fight and drink beer all they through. Few of them are OK, but they are predominantly racist.

[Qquote author=PussyFucker2 post=39730160]

Shut up.
Come to America, Nigga means friend, even white people call themselves Niggas.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2015
uzhi:
Well said about Libya, but my country man, Russians are racist and aggressive. Am not in Russia but Estonia. Despite the fact that this country isn't theirs, you can be 100% sure that if any black is been attacked its done by Russians. One day I went with a friend to check house in an area called lasnamae, you know what the tenants told us ? 'Hey black man, we would kill you before day bteak' Belief me they pushed us out of the compound. They do nothing than to fight and drink beer all they through. Few of them are OK, but they are predominantly racist.

[Qquote author=PussyFucker2 post=39730160]

Shut up.
Come to America, Nigga means friend, even white people call themselves Niggas.

Is being racist a new thing ??
Go down south in America, you will see what racism is.
Go to Mississippi, south Carolina, South Dakota.

Those racist guys are non educated, why would you associate with non educated guys ??
Re: Nigerian Students In Russia by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 07, 2015
solo4deji:
Hello! My name adedeji, i will like know about russia and i had they have d best education and also if racism has reduced.

I need a reply pls

What is racism ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Queues Continue In Abuja Despite Nnpc’s Denial Of Fuel Price Increase / How To Travel Nigeria In 7 Days / Keke Drivers In Maiduguri Protest, Burn Tyres Over Extortions By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.