Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Alcohol Is Never A Solution To Marital Problems - Charles Inojie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alcohol Is Never A Solution To Marital Problems - Charles Inojie (369 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol Is Never A Solution To Marital Problems - Charles Inojie by oluchisimfred: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Charles Inojie who shared a throwback video on Instagram, stated that alcohol is never a solution to marital problems.According to the veteran actor, the 'more men try to drown their marital problems inside bottles of alcohol, the messier the problems become'.

Charles Inojie who in his post stated that alcohol is never a solution to marital problems, wrote;

The more men try to drown their marital problems inside bottles of alcohol, the messier the problems become... ALCOHOL IS NEVER A SOLUTION!!!

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/alcohol-is-never-a-solution-to-marital-problems-charles-inojie/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Alcohol Is Never A Solution To Marital Problems - Charles Inojie by amaniro: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
That says a lot about your stomach.
Re: Alcohol Is Never A Solution To Marital Problems - Charles Inojie by Aboks(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
ya belle na food make ya belle big, i tink say na beer

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Set To Take Girl Who Asked Him To Tell The World He's Gay To Court / I Will Throw Party With Kpoo Keke If I Win VGMA Artist Of The Year – Stonebwoy / Bam Bam Get Another Big Gift From A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.