Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond (393 Views)

Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter / How Pst E.A. Adeboye And W. Kumuyi Met The First Time (video) / How Pst.adeboye Saved Me From Death In Plane Crash –pst. Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Marchman: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pastor Anita, the former wife Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has recounted the pain she and her children suffered at the hands of the Lagos Pastor who abandoned his family in London while gallivanting around the world with various ladies. She alluded to this in a conversation she posted on her blog which apparently mimicked one she had with her ex-husband. in it, she revealed how the Lagos GO would not call his family for months and that she only saw him for about 10 days in a year!!! Find the story below:

Happy Anniversary to the best couple in the world

Wife: Hello

Husband: How are you?

Wife:I amgood. How is your day?

Husband: Good

Wife: Today is our anniversary. Happy Anniversary.

Husband: Happy anniversary.

Wife: I noticed many greetings on social media wishing us a happy anniversary. I find it confusing to read comments from your close friends saying “ best couple in the world”; it sounds like a complete joke, when they know we rarely see each other. We see each other at most ten days in a year; I can’t understand their reason for making this comment, such flattery. It is confusing to me.

Husband: Well, at least they sent their greetings.

Wife: Their greetings are on social media, no contact by text or by email.

Husband: silence

Husband: Yes

Wife: I sometimes wonder if we are married. There is nothing more to this relationship to indicate we are married apart from a ring on my finger; the ring is another story and our pictures are interjectedbecause we are rarely together to take a proper picture. I feel sad that we are not together.

Husband: Look, I have told you over and over again that we cannot live in the same country because we arevery busyand onecountryis too small for both of us. I expect you should be able to figure that out.

Wife: One country is too small for us?

Husband: Yes and you keep coming back to ask the same question.

Wife: Okay. Since you don’t often call either, please call the children, at least once a month. They go on for months without speaking with you. I noticed they don’t seem to care anymore.

Husband: Okay

Wife: That is about all.

Husband: Silence (breathing sound)

Wife: Have a beautiful day.

Wife: Bye

Husband: Silence (Goes off the Phone)

Wife: Okay

Facing the reality of a dead marriage, were a spouse spends many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Believe it or not, this was somebody’s experience and is another person’s state of affair.

https://www.pastoranita.org/blog/108-happy-anniversary-to-the-best-couple-in-the-world?fbclid=IwAR0v1sniD0smwFBLGA5dL66KVRSLsc-WpdJ2S6zXr6FHKxWk4eGxnlZMzBo

Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
angry angry
Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
When you marry ashawo man in pastors clothing, you no know?
Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Marchman: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
I have called out Joe Agbaje on this because he is one of the greatest defenders of Pastor Chris on this platform. I recall some years back when it was alleged that the man had abandoned his family in London, Joe defended the man. He claimed that Pst Chris often visited his family and that they often go on a romantic getaway! It was obvious that he was lying, perhaps unwittingly, as they have been programmed to defend Pastor Chris until the point of death.

He also provided a robust defence of Pastor Chris when his PhD was viewed with suspicion here. There was no record that the man attended any school or convocated like Pastor Sam Adeyemi. But Joe defended him even when it was almost certain that his PhD and so-called DSC are products of those degree mills, fake online and offline institutions that will award you any degree for the right price.

Finally, he has also vehemently denied adultery claims on behalf of Pst Chris. Well, that was before his wife divorced him for inappropriate relationships with the various single ladies who live in the same White House Complex as he.

The point is, it is people like Joe who provide mindless support for their spiritual leaders who set them up for the big fall. They make gods out of these men and worship them as demigods. May God help all of us.
Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by GraGra247(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
UNTIL WE HEAR PASTOR CHRIS SIDE OF THE STORY.
Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Image123(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Marchman:
Pastor Anita, the former wife Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has recounted the pain she and her children suffered at the hands of the Lagos Pastor who abandoned his family in London while gallivanting around the world with various ladies. She alluded to this in a conversation she posted on her blog which apparently mimicked one she had with her ex-husband. in it, she revealed how the Lagos GO would not call his family for months and that she only saw him for about 10 days in a year!!! Find the story below:

Happy Anniversary to the best couple in the world

Husband: How are you?

Wife:I amgood. How is your day?

Husband: Good

Wife: Today is our anniversary. Happy Anniversary.

Husband: Happy anniversary.

Wife: I noticed many greetings on social media wishing us a happy anniversary. I find it confusing to read comments from your close friends saying “ best couple in the world”; it sounds like a complete joke, when they know we rarely see each other. We see each other at most ten days in a year; I can’t understand their reason for making this comment, such flattery. It is confusing to me.

Husband: Well, at least they sent their greetings.

Wife: Their greetings are on social media, no contact by text or by email.

Husband: silence

Husband: Yes

Wife: I sometimes wonder if we are married. There is nothing more to this relationship to indicate we are married apart from a ring on my finger; the ring is another story and our pictures are interjectedbecause we are rarely together to take a proper picture. I feel sad that we are not together.

Husband: Look, I have told you over and over again that we cannot live in the same country because we arevery busyand onecountryis too small for both of us. I expect you should be able to figure that out.

Wife: One country is too small for us?

Husband: Yes and you keep coming back to ask the same question.

Wife: Okay. Since you don’t often call either, please call the children, at least once a month. They go on for months without speaking with you. I noticed they don’t seem to care anymore.

Husband: Okay

Wife: That is about all.

Wife: Have a beautiful day.

Wife: Bye

Husband: Silence (Goes off the Phone)

Wife: Okay

Facing the reality of a dead marriage, were a spouse spends many years of endless hope in anticipation for a change, enduring a relationship that is bereft of life. Believe it or not, this was somebody’s experience and is another person’s state of affair.

https://www.pastoranita.org/blog/108-happy-anniversary-to-the-best-couple-in-the-world?fbclid=IwAR0v1sniD0smwFBLGA5dL66KVRSLsc-WpdJ2S6zXr6FHKxWk4eGxnlZMzBo

Terrible thing. But what kept her away? She did not fight for her marriage. Let NOT man put asunder is quite specific. DO NOT ALLOW man to put asunder. She allowed man to put asunder, then she finally put asunder.

Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by TVSA: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
the husband is savage "Silence (breathing sound)"

Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Truthchiz: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
No wonder I use one ear hear say Oga no near madam in za other room for 10 good years. Now I understand. When en travel to London, straight to the hotel. They will give the woman time to see her own husband once time expire, oya madam come and go... That woman tried. Karma will visit people who mock her especially women.
Re: Joeagbaje Must Read this: How Pst Chris Abandoned PST Anita and her kids in Lond by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Image123:

Terrible thing. But what kept her away? She did not fight for her marriage. Let NOT man put asunder is quite specific. DO NOT ALLOW man to put asunder. She allowed man to put asunder, then she finally put asunder.
Not surprising, coming from the mouth of someone who would use adaptation to justify lust and the atrocities committed because of it.

Maybe another adaptation of putting the blame on the woman.

Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa Mosque Burns At The Same Time As Notre Dame Church In Paris / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When One Is Drown In A River? / Youths Insulting Buhari On Social Media Has No Home Training ~ Apostle Suleiman