Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) (77388 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Gandollaar(f): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
post=77596339:
Rivers people.....CONGRATULATIONS to una o!
Dem say na una get the most Lomantic Governor!

Orisisrisi something.......
See painment.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Charly68: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
This man love this woman like kilo dee
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by enomakos(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
man of the people
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by ipswitch: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Can Buhari blow ordinary kiss grin
Heh? Buhari na holy mallam!
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by bluefilm: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
He may be the most romantic guvnor because of his kissing skills.

But Oga Nnamdi Cownu still remains the undisputed champion is any bedmatic skills.

Even Lexingston Steele dey bow for Oga Nnamdi.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Dino98: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
carterguccy:
Ameachi reading this like grin grin

Lion of the tribe of Judas grin tongue

You can never see Ameachi be this happy and in love. He is always drinking beer and plotting evil.

I heard Ameachi even beats his wife.

See correct governor. PhD in practical politics, husbandhood, fatherhood and Love.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by BdorianGray(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
The lady is kinda cute...Its important to marry an eternally cute lady in this life once and for all...
BTW..why is he the most romantic.. ? Just Lip locking?..
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wow! Wike da hoooot kisser. smiley grin cheesy..hmmm I go love o. kiss
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Stanley126: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by emmyclean: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
very romantic i must tell kiss
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
LordGuru1:
Wait o, na Keme and Bisola be this?

Confam. Na dem
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by cuteboy2: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
deltateam:

Hmm. No human dare drag that title with Jesus. Its not a joking matter. My hand no dey.

You miss the joke. He said 'Judas' not 'Judah'

The former connotes betrayal. He is basically saying Amaechi is a betrayer
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by deltateam: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
cuteboy2:

You miss the joke. He said 'Judas' not 'Judah'

The former connotes betrayal. He is basically saying Amaechi is a betrayer

Oh I for say. Dem never born me well to drag with Bros J.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by dochenaj: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Na there his power dey. Lol
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
demolinka:
Well I remember what the gov told me about romance, that it is like a jewelry in the day of the guava that cannot go up inside the pot containing the sea with a stone of two brothers as a lion go now why what if yes of.
r u highly extremely unstable?
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
LordGuru1:

Man and Man na your own example?! Are you still pretending like you don't know or you are a poo guy too?

Please, don't ever come at me except you are smart upstairs.

I've exhausted my tolerance for !diots like you this year.

I exhausted all while responding to another imbecilic motherfvcker earlier this month. I swear, I didn't know I was going to use all but I did.

Please take your attention seeking thirsty stinking asz elsewhere.

Have a good one.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by nnamanirr: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Teewhy2:
Gov wike is not a shy person and he has shown that his wife is his happiness .
Thumbs up for him.
until his wife becomes a target for his opponents
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by tooflaver: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Jelal0007(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Doesn't stop him from having side chics.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by OrangeOlamide: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Simple kissing his wife lol

Why do we celebrate everyday things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by sowilli: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Stanley126:

This is what you get when you stick to a guy when he has nothing, young ladies should take note...
unfortunately, life did not give many girls wisdom to decipher this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Bobolanko(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
Kissing Kissing governor, just be kissing every time like ashawo. E no de tire you. He's using style to suck the woman's blood.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Goddyj(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
I think He's very good at kissing owing to the fact that His príck is very tiny cheesy So he makes it up for the woman, through kissing tongue
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Bluelaces: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
While Nnamdi Kanu is the most active .... star in Nigeria Biafra. grin
Am Yoruba
Let's slipt...Biafra standard for the competitive igbo
Odudua from the Yoruba
Something signifilcant for the hausa
Let's compete man......let's see the first to go to space......tribalism would finally drive us to progress u know ......feul beef that burns down our bad report card on the world examination...as we strive for bragging right over those we think we are better than by virtue of tribe....tribe we were dashed by nature........did u work pur ass off to be igbo,Yoruba or hausa....bt no........ keep been tribalistic.... even heaven can't heal us........pray I make 10billion dollars with my childhood friend emeka.....cos he is a good person.........judge morality not tribe folks....

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
this couple have a strong sexual/ romantic dynamic between them thats rare with nigerian couples... nice
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
See wicked Wike kissing his wife while the wives of his sponsored tugs who lost their lives during the rigged out elections are suffering and dying in pains.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Chinashopping84: 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Mmmmm...wicked wike
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
lipsrsealed

I dunno why Wike like kiss like dis ..I suppose that why him voice dey husky like broken record.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by umarshehu58(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
While Nnamdi Kanu is the most active .... star in Nigeria Biafra. grin

P*rnstar or which Star?
I no understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Enugu State Governorship Election Results Update (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.