Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

First Bank: Second Batch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank: Second Batch (2527 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank: Second Batch by tasco: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE THAT WENT 4 INTERVIEW BUT DID NOT MAKE THE FIRST BATCH WERE SENT THE SAME MESSAGE READING  " WE DECIDED NOT TO PROCEED WITH YOUR APPLICATION" on the website, please if anyone was actually given a different message probably that u were shortlisted in the second batch please let the house know.  thanks
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by lababe2(f): 1:19pm On May 01, 2007
@TASCO
LETS JUST KEEP PRAYING OK?
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Mishie: 2:12pm On May 01, 2007
i agree with yu; everyone so far has got default mails in their portals, except those invited. we hope 4 dbest yet.keep believing in hope.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Gfavour(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2007
NA TURU JARE,I GBADUN YOU MY PEOPLES. MAKE WE PRAY WELI WEL.NA SOSO PRAYA WE NEED. LET ME 4 NOW WITHOLD MY COMMENTS PENDING D CALLS OF D JEWS THAT DIDN'T MEET D 1ST BATCH.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Gfavour(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2007
NA TURU JARE,I GBADUN YOU MY PEOPLES. MAKE WE PRAY WELI WEL.NA SOSO PRAYA WE NEED. LET ME 4 NOW WITHOLD MY COMMENTS PENDING D CALLS OF D JEWS THAT DIDN'T MEET D 1ST BATCH.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by igbforlife: 6:43pm On May 03, 2007
my guy dont bother yourself. Firstbank want to recruit a lot of people, just that training facilities can not handle all at once hence the batch stuff
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Henrobla(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2007
I did firstbank interview last year and when the results was out, I got that default mail saying they were no longer interested in me. Three months later I got a text to go do my medicals. It was in the training skl that I found out that I was part of the fourth batch.

So, guys don't give up hope yet, there will still be other batches.

Wish u guys the best of luck
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by prometheus(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2007
Dear precious Nairalanders, it seems that everybody that did not recieve d FB IV is in the same as I[b] WAS,[/b][s][/s]but I just got a msg from FB inviting me for medicals b/w 7-11 of this month. i believe that many pple will still recieve the same msg. even if u dont now, never lose hope cos u still will. Jst dont 4get ur God. He is a 1derful solver of impossible problems.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Tismi: 7:03pm On May 04, 2007
Pls have you retrieved your IV for firstbank medical test if yes please how did you go about it. I just logged on to their site and I supplied my ID no it gave me the sorry msg and thanks for my interst in FBN.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by tay0: 7:53pm On May 04, 2007
Guys a friend was just invited for medicals today cheesy
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by innason(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2007
i find the whole exercise really tiring.i did my interview on the second day ,and by my performance i had thought i did well until this unfolding drama.Anyway no problem, even if some people are really influencing things,one thing i believe is that the organisation which i will eventually work for would gain what the others have lost.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by mankevo(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2007
Innason, infact your comment needs recomendation !! Whether First bank or else you[size=18pt] MUST [/size] contribute your quota towards enhancing Nigeria Economy
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Menyi: 5:40pm On May 05, 2007
@Henrobla Pls thanx for the word - am encouraged
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by lopemi: 6:55pm On May 05, 2007
good to here the comments, Ihave been off line for a while,
I did not hear of the first batch,
i feel disappointed, but as others have said,
one needs to keep the faith,
hope and still contribute to the succes of the country.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by IFINITEM: 7:27pm On May 06, 2007
congrats to my new fbn rookies on the block
i believe ours is coming soon
pls has any one been called from the enugu centre
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by charly234(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2007
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats to everyone already invited. pls has anybody been invited from benin center
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by Mishie: 11:20am On May 07, 2007
i just wonder why the first batch were called straight for induction and the second batch were asked to come for medicals?? any how sha, will there be a 3rd batch, cos some of us havent been called up yet, but i believe we will.let me know. thanks y'all.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by kalybite(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2007
NA WAAH 4 DIS THEIR STYLE!

How can this badge start with Medicals while others didnt.pLS I NEED uRGEN T REPLY TO DIS QUESTION--[/color][color=#990000][/color[color=#990000][/color[color=#990000][/color[color=#006600][/color][color=#770077][b][/b]
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by kalybite(f): 2:15pm On May 07, 2007
was there anyone whos invited that attended the interview in enugu.pls help cnsole me am down!
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by innason(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2007
yes a friend of mine who did his in enugu on the first day was called for trainning in jos.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by lovemewel(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2007
pls medicals like how?how do u mean?
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by tonilala(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2007
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
I had my interview in Enugu on 11th though was scheduled for 10th but missed it. I was asked to go for medical test. Thanks to God I got the info on time cos the sms did not reach me.
I want to know if they use Enugu training school too for the Executive Trainees. If so, I hope they'll send me there for convenience cos I reside there.
Fair day to you all.
Re: First Bank: Second Batch by amajor: 4:13pm On May 09, 2007
hei guys, al we nid do is to bend our kneels and take all tins to God in prayers. i'm waiting to b kald and i believe they will kal us. gud day to u all.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Done A Dragnet Or Gse Test? / Mobil Oil Nig. Calling. / Get That Standard Teaching/lecturing Job In Nigeria And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.