Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1432578 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
jasperbright:
Good day all,atlast we are free

Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to go to abuja for the exam when I thought it was a scam,that's to those to encouraged me to get my original certificate

Now I am done with my POP,and now a *proper customs personnel*

Glory be to God,what's the next step any ss here

Bright hw far na.....

Na JT....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
jerrisonjeff:
Good day house, pls I need accomodation help from anybody who resides in Abuja to stay for 3weeks......am actually coming for my induction training (Customs).....

Even if it's for lease for 3 weeks I don't mind..... I have from now till Monday to get a place.....
My whatsapp and call number no 0.7.0.8.9.1.0.7.4.7.5

You have been scammed. Which induction training. Training is already ongoing for general duty cadets, support staff have passed out
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
kellexnuel:

You have been scammed. Which induction training. Training is already ongoing for general duty cadets, support staff have passed out

I am Support staff......

See the attachment below for our resumption for induction training...... It's always done after basic training....

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Moh242: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmmm!! Many pretend to know all whereas they knew nothing. Imagine the statement" You have been scammed" I jst wish u culd look before u leap brother. Many have done the induction training in the previous set before ours. The system is too big to know all@kellexnuel.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by kellexnuel(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

I am Support staff......

See the attachment below for our resumption for induction training...... It's always done after basic training....

I understand now. Thought u where scammed. Anyways congratulations on your pop, we are waiting for you to join
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Safrizky: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Please guys, is there an internal replacement currently going on in the NCS?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Aaronzy: 10:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aaronzy:

Hi my fellow nairalanders
Please, I am a medical doctor that have to choose between EFCC and NCS.
Please which do you think is better for medical doctors in terms of pay package, growth, accommodation, security and other factors.

Which of the two has better prospects, and why?

Thanks for your informed suggestions

For medicals EFCC is best. In term of research, more practical based job roles etc........ but for Customs u will mainly be confined within d clinic...... and rarely have clients to treat sef.....

Sorry we're u part of us that just finished the customs basic course training?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Aaronzy: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

For medicals EFCC is best. In term of research, more practical based job roles etc........ but for Customs u will mainly be confined within d clinic...... and rarely have clients to treat sef.....

Sorry we're u part of us that just finished the customs basic course training?
No, I'm not among.
Do you have any idea about the pay package?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aaronzy:
No, I'm not among.
Do you have any idea about the pay package?

Current new Customs act gives customs higher pay as equal to all other revenue generating service like FIRS etc
Attached is a section in the new act addressing that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Aaronzy: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

Current new Customs act gives customs higher pay as equal to all other revenue generating service like FIRS etc
okay, thank you
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Kaybee7000(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2023
Galleryeasy:
I don't see the reasons why it won't stop on Monday, my boss don congratulate me and his son lastnit..... Almost everyone that attended the physical verification made it, he equally said that the body might organise another physical verification in the camp just to meet up with the needed quota.

Hi chief sorry I came to quote u on this dead thread cos I get question to ask u on us30 and NL is not allowing m to upload pic,I don't know if I can get access to u probably through WhatsApp for better clarification ,tenks in advance chief

My WhatsApp number (0 eight 0,3483 two 4 seven 7)
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by philipkarl: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Samwobi1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
jerrisonjeff:

grin grin cheesy
No changes as of yet o
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Lanray22: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samwobi1:

grin grin cheesy
No changes as of yet o

Oga sir, please is there any update on custom recruitment/replacement, I've been seeing rumours here and there
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by jerrisonjeff(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Samwobi1:

grin grin cheesy
No changes as of yet o
Na so we see am oooo bother....

Everybody dy wait for implementation.....
😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deola028(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14
Hello, could someone help with these questions?:
1. Does custom recruit yearly? Would there be a recruitment exercise this year?
2. Do they recruit based on whatever you studied in school?
3. What are the basic things I need to know if i would be applying for their recruitment exercise. I'm female, is there supposed to be any exception or addition?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14
Deola028:
Hello, could someone help with these questions?:
1. Does custom recruit yearly? Would there be a recruitment exercise this year?
2. Do they recruit based on whatever you studied in school?
3. What are the basic things I need to know if i would be applying for their recruitment exercise. I'm female, is there supposed to be any exception or addition?

Thank you in advance.
1. Customs doesn't recruit yearly. Recruitment is at management board's discretion.
2. There are two categories of entry. Support Staff; this category is for professionals like drivers, nurses, accountant, Engineers, ICT etc.
And the General duty. Who could find themselves in any unit. You can apply as a support staff or general duty.
3. Have the physical requirements and ensure you have your credentials intact.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Deola028(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19
Blessedarethepe:

1. Customs doesn't recruit yearly. Recruitment is at management board's discretion.
2. There are two categories of entry. Support Staff; this category is for professionals like drivers, nurses, accountant, Engineers, ICT etc.
And the General duty. Who could find themselves in any unit. You can apply as a support staff or general duty.
3. Have the physical requirements and ensure you have your credentials intact.

Thank you. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.