Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website (64962 Views)

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly / Anthony Iwejionra Burial: Atiku Releases Statement & Pictures / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by chloride6: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
YourCoffin:

You can get the MAC if you are connected to the same LAN. All you need is the IP and you do a reverse address mapping. There are tools that can do that for you. The person that got the info was connected to the LAN somehow...

Like you rightly said..

To the same LAN

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by paddyofboss(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
If you know anything about IT.....you'd know that the fact that unique mac address and product id are a match for the inec server.........atiku's results CANNOT be fabricated........so inec jus carry d whole election wey pipu even die for go give buhari??.......its a pity that people's conscience can be so dead and inactive

[img]https://media1./images/34e454b09a79f7825c06e0102171ab7a/tenor.gif?itemid=9410251[/img]
Buhari will ask them to download Mac address changer...it is finished for apc my bro
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Tomide007: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
ugobestMusic:

U r a madman..
God bless you too ...Let's paint it this way if buhari had won on the server and Atiku won on inec result sheet. If buhari were to be anounced winner and Atiku goes to court, who do u think will have the day in court, it's Atiku of course because the law recognises the result sheets and not the server, Atiku should opt for ballot papers forensic verification not this....... Results in the servers were imputed since we didn't do e-voting... Be objective and get my point

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Benbee(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Laid2001 post=77602052]INEC server and website results can never be admitted against what was signed by all party reps and declared.

Lagos 2003 governorship election is a precedence. Gunshot Williams was declared on the INEC site and even accessible by all on the net. But Tinubu was returned as the winner by all returning officers and declared winner by INEC.

Funsho Williams lost the case at the tribunal.

This is a similar case and the hard paper results will surely win over the frivolous server.

Atiku the Cameroonian,lolsss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by bizzibodi(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The result sheets should tally with the details on the card readers n details on the inec servers
The card readers only transmit no of accredited voters,no of votes cast,no of voided votes it doesnt transmit votes to any political parties or candidates,if not so atiku can just paid inec agents to enter results for him on d card readers.Let atiku try another scunt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Chibokgame: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wao! I love this Atiku's courage, Buhari must be disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Tomide007: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ayasayas:
If you ask INEC to produce the result sheet of all the states can they do it?
he should not build a house on nothing... Servers result should not be used, he should do forensic ballot papers verification not this method, u can't discredit result sheet on the basis of another imputed figure....u might not get what I'm saying but when the judgement is being delivered you'll get.... ND sadly his lawyers ain't telling him the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by GoodofNaija: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
vezycash:

Sorry for giving Buhari people ammo. But it's easy to change MAC ID. 5 minutes with Google is all you need.

The problem though is they can NOW legitimately order for his arrest with this announcement for hacking.

My advice to Atiku.

A living dog is better than a dead lion. He who runs away, lives to fight another day. Just because his oga survived prison and became president doesn't mean he'll be lucky. He should just accept the deals they've offered him and go rest quietly until next time.

Nothing I repeat nothing your Lord Buhari can do for Atiku.

You are just a joker with your threat!!!
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Meritocracy: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Arrest this man for hacking inec server, how did he know the server mac address and ip if not that he hacked it. No wonder the INEC immediately postponed election when discovered the voting was dropping in the server a day before election. Everything about Atiku is fraud, he should just go back to Cameroon. Meanwhile server cannot count number of vote for each party but card reader. We didn't vote electronically but manually, the question is, did inec server working in the ballot box or where? Someone is fooling Atiku somewhere to collect his money.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Tomide007: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
shugamummy:
Explain the essence of having it there in the first instance. And if it's there why would it show Atiku won. If you claim typographical errors to dodge the truth, who vetted the inputs and who finally logged out after certifying the information being stored there.
You see you can only be described as being disgusting

Common sense says that it should tally, but if inec should ask the court to disregard that servers result for whatever reason it will do because it doesn't bind inec, what binds them is d result sheet. It is sad but it's the truth, Atiku needs to move towards results sheet analysis the only problem is time. Besides mac Id is changeable. Whoever is giving him legal advice has problems .....that is why inec stresses that you should wait for your votes to be counted and written on result sheets, it result sheet that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by MikeBetty(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
chloride6:
Atiku the guy man

How did you gain access to the Server?

2. The MAC address of a server is not sent over any network transport system..

You can analyse the traffic headers if you like..

If you no sabi networking no mention me..
He Said He Got It From The Whistle Blower In Inec Office. Dont Prempt The Tribunal Judgement Yet.
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by vezycash(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
GoodofNaija:

Nothing I repeat nothing your Lord Buhari can do for Atiku.

You are just a joker with your threat!!!

LMAO Everybody's in a hurry.

GoodofNaija when you calm down, read (not scan) what I wrote and you'll understand what I wrote. No vex.
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by shugamummy: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
I'm essence if nothing is being doctored to cover the obvious it is certain that Atiku won bah. Why must inec resort to disproving information it entered for the 2019 election on its database. Why is it there first . For what purpose. Does it mean that if someone sets the entire results sheets on fire then Nigeria will have no record of her 2019 election even in the world to come. What does inec mean when they said they have secondary data to back up burnt results? When GEJ lost results tallied with inec server. Now Buhari has lost we have to change Mac address of inec server to cover our tracks. Such a terrible mess APC and Buhari is to the history of this nation

Tomide007:

Common sense says that it should tally, but if inec should ask the court to disregard that servers result for whatever reason it will do because it doesn't bind inec, what binds them is d result sheet. It is sad but it's the truth, Atiku needs to move towards results sheet analysis the only problem is time. Besides mac Id is changeable. Whoever is giving him legal advice has problems
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Neoteny(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
If you know anything about IT.....you'd know that the fact that unique mac address and product id are a match for the inec server.........atiku's results CANNOT be fabricated........so inec jus carry d whole election wey pipu even die for go give buhari??.......its a pity that people's conscience can be so dead and inactive

[img]https://media1./images/34e454b09a79f7825c06e0102171ab7a/tenor.gif?itemid=9410251[/img]

Mr IT expert, did you have access to the actual INEC server to ascertain the MAC address is real, or are you simply going by Atiku's ridiculous claims?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by GavelSlam: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
SarkinYarki:

But at least you know deep down just like GavelSlam that Buhari stole an election

Let us assume all of this is even true, admissible, what have you.

Whoever can hack a system can alter the system.

Atiku's gang got into the system and altered the results to their heart's content.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by MikeBetty(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
prinsam30:
Atiku Abeg just leave this man make him wear him crown, as far God lives justice will prevail
How Will He Wear A Stolen Crown, Is It Possible? It Is The Right Of Atiku To Seek Redress When He Feels That His Votes Was Stolen.
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
bizzibodi:

The card readers only transmit no of accredited voters,no of votes cast,no of voided votes it doesnt transmit votes to any political parties or candidates,if not so atiku can just paid inec agents to enter results for him on d card readers.Let atiku try another scunt.

Don't be dumb.

If the result sheets shows a total of 15 million votes for buhari n 11 million votes for Atiku n 130k votes for other parties, then same should reflect on the card reader
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Meritocracy: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
bizzibodi:

It can only transmit only accredited voters alone. As far as the total vote counted and void is within the range of accredited voter, the rest is story. It can only transmit every vote if we voted electronically which I don't think it will happen in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Benbee:
Atiku is soooooo funny!!!!

it's so funny, the audacity of these criminals to say openly in court they hacked INEC server....that's effectively what they are saying. Whatever info they claim to have wasnt given to them officially by INEC, either they hacked the server or they compromised an INEC official ...both of which are crimes......only in Nigeria can one be reading this kind of crap!!

accuser: he stole my TV,
judge: how do you know..prove it,
accuser: I broke into his house and saw my TV in his bedroom!

bad as Buhari may be, I cant imagine Nigeria being run by these bold faced criminals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

What if the insider's information was wrong?

MAC Address can hardly to gotten over Application Layer that is why we have IP Address. The computer that might contains the said data is behind a firewalls which are Router and Broadband Receiver. To locate and access that specific local computer NAT must be configured for it to pass through Broadband IP, then Router IP before getting into the PC itself.
This could be possible it the server operate for long time, but INEC said server only operate within few days.

In essence Atiku's information is false. The result announced by INEC was the one PRESENTED and declared by States REC on live TV

Let the court decide if the insider info is wrong or correct.

As for Mac address, I don't need to say any other thing about it because u have below par knowledge on that issue
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided

U wey know IT wella .......i say #wehdone sir.
Your mind no tell u say hacker wey break inside database fit modify d data wey dey inside am abi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
chloride6:

Fruit of the poison tree also known as inadmissible evidence..

FYI, your MAC address stops at L2..

Your MAC address can also be spoofed as it is not protected by any cryptographic protocol.

Mac address can be gotten externally with basic hacking knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by TheStarsAlign: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
chloride6:
Atiku the guy man

How did you gain access to the Server?

2. The MAC address of a server is not sent over any network transport system..

You can analyse the traffic headers if you like..

If you no sabi networking no mention me..

You sound like you know Networking but you definitely don't sound like you know Forensic Auditing
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
stop arguing over mac address, you can get mac aggress if you have the ip address, you can also clone or spoof a mac address. but these are not the issue.

Even if you have mac address and it is right, accessing the contents of a government server with authorisation is a CRIME!!! If you can access the contents, then you can easily change the contents of the server.. or maybe he was the one who put in the figures he is claiming after hacking the server!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Badonasty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by shugamummy: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Name Buhari antecedents. What has he achieved personally. What are his past investments. What has he achieved globally after becoming a former head of state. Who has Buhari employed in his capacity as head of government since 80s. So when you mention people's past I wonder where you are basing your points in referring to the past.

No wonder they call you guys zombies. Thanks God am not a Nigerian by birth.

Afamed:

Keep quiet, Atiku didn't offer better option when he was in power as Vp. People like you only remember your present when you have eaten up your past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by TheStarsAlign: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
iskay1971:
This ongoing battle between Atiku & Buhari is a big integrity test for our judiciary system. A serious determining factor for the future of this nation's democracy. Watch what I said.

Which judiciary?
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by Ashinner: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pls I want all Nigerians to start making their comment on social median on the issue of recent election, let Nigerians make it know to the global that we voted for Atiku not Buhari
Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by 22brains(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
potent5:
Where's the evidence?
sharap ya mouth. lazy Nigerian youth that cannot read and understand a simple writeup

1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by garfield1: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Tomide007:

Aiit.... By inec rules... The result sheet had the authentic result...if you're objective enough you will know that im saying the truth...... Let's paint it this way if buhari had on the server and Atiku won on inec result sheet. If buhari were to be anounced winner and Atiku goes to court, who do u think will have the day in court, it's Atiku of course because the law recognises the result sheets and not the server, Atiku should opt for ballot papers forensic verification not this....... Results in the servers were imputed since we didn't do e-voting... Be objective and get my point.
This is the comment of the day.result sheets from polling units is the end product of manual voting while results on a server is the end product of electronic voting and we dont do that here so it cant be used.the only way to result this logjam is to recalculate results from all the result sheets since it is from there results were sent to the server allegedly.this case will end up destroying atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website by garfield1: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ashinner:
Pls I want all Nigerians to start making their comment on social median on the issue of recent election, let Nigerians make it know to the global that we voted for Atiku not Buhari
I voted buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.