Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom (26236 Views)

Security Guard, 3 Others Sentenced To Death For Armed Robbery, Murder In Osun / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Imo Police Kill Martins Nwoke, Dismissed Sergeant In Gun Battle Over Kidnapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by OrangeOlamide: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Justice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZ4T79yObI
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
The problem is that they go to heaven since they have the opportunity to ask God for forgiveness.
Having paid d price of their sin through death na heaven sure pass

1 Like

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by olajide8(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Three Policemen and four others, have been sentenced to death by the Federal High Court sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State on Tuesday over kidnapping in the state. The kidnappers  identified as  Cpl Emmanuel Charlie, Fidelis Emmanson Jeremiah, Cpl Bassey Sunday (377812), PC Mfon Bassey (478463), Ndu Okon Johnny, Unyime Edem Etukakpan, and Itohowo Godwin Akpakwa, were sentenced to death alongside the woman (Ekaette Edet Moses) they paid N50,000 to cook for the victim – Deaconess Ime Anietie Ekanem, while the ransom negotiation was on.The three police and fours others were sentenced to death over kidnapping by the court, which acted according to the state instituted Suit No HU/13c/2012 against 8 members of the gang in 2012.

The convicts who were found guilty of three-count charge of conspiracy to commit felony, kidnapping, aiding and sponsoring kidnapping, reportedly  dragged out their victim out of the Toyota Sienna car driven by the husband, in front of the family house at about 6.30 PM and whisked her away in a Volvo Wagon Car to Afaha Udoeyop in Ibesikpo Asutan LGA where she was kept, under armed guards, in an isolated building pending agreement and payment of Ransom.

However after the anti-kidnapping unit of the state CID got involved as telephone negotiations between the kidnappers and the victim’s husband brought down the initial demand from more than twenty million naira (N20m) to about N1.8 million to be paid on 2 installments, they were shocked to discover that the first 2 persons who approached the Afaha Ibesikpo Market square, venue for the ransom delivery were their colleagues at the state CID.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/three-policemen-four-others-sentenced-to-death-over-kidnapping-in-akwa-ibom/

The same police are the ones killing innocent Nigerian's extra judicially - and they are same people that, would refuse posting to borno sambisa O! The same people our politicians want to see during elections the same people IPOD would quote our' laws and say should be the ones monitoring their activities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by partnerbizz4: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
abumoney:
Everybody shine your eyes o, don't dull.

That was how one useless police officer stopped my car to search my phone.
I only requested for his search warrant and the illiterate started giving me his life history, thank God I was ready for him.
I stood my ground and the idiots after wasting some parts of my time later asked me to go.
If you form ignorant of the law, they'll only rubbish you.

Search warrant isn't needed to search a phone.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by makavelli80(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
But what is the status of Evans?
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by cardoctor(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
What d fffffff
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Like my grandfather used to say..

Ogbu nma ga ala na nma...

Ask Google if u no understand

But me can't wait to leave this Buhari..

And Evans still alive?

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by 9jaRealist: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Good riddance...

But I am concerned about the capital punishment sentence on the hired female cook if she not privy to the kidnapping.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by AmazingELixir: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
undecided

That is to show how tactless police can be even in crime they can't coordinate very well ...is it to protect lives and property that they can.

I'm sure greed and distrust amongst themselves led them to go collect the ransom themselves

1 Like

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Eddicated: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2019
as long as its not on any verified news , its fake.
fake news talking anything bad about akwa ibom this days..
sponsored agents. hand go touch una one day.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by don4real18(m): 1:15am On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
Police are now into kidnapping?

I need visa to hjsllshdkdlldjdudkkld
Look no further. I process visa to hjsllshdkdlldjdudkkld and similar countries.
Should I send my account number for consultancy fee? grin
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by realstars: 3:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Good example, AKWA Ibom is the best state in Nigeria
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by judeodion(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2019
What a Country And Kidnapper Evans who killed several people is still having fun in his private room in a so called prison.
ikewaterwater:
Three Policemen and four others, have been sentenced to death by the Federal High Court sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State on Tuesday over kidnapping in the state. The kidnappers  identified as  Cpl Emmanuel Charlie, Fidelis Emmanson Jeremiah, Cpl Bassey Sunday (377812), PC Mfon Bassey (478463), Ndu Okon Johnny, Unyime Edem Etukakpan, and Itohowo Godwin Akpakwa, were sentenced to death alongside the woman (Ekaette Edet Moses) they paid N50,000 to cook for the victim – Deaconess Ime Anietie Ekanem, while the ransom negotiation was on.The three police and fours others were sentenced to death over kidnapping by the court, which acted according to the state instituted Suit No HU/13c/2012 against 8 members of the gang in 2012.

The convicts who were found guilty of three-count charge of conspiracy to commit felony, kidnapping, aiding and sponsoring kidnapping, reportedly  dragged out their victim out of the Toyota Sienna car driven by the husband, in front of the family house at about 6.30 PM and whisked her away in a Volvo Wagon Car to Afaha Udoeyop in Ibesikpo Asutan LGA where she was kept, under armed guards, in an isolated building pending agreement and payment of Ransom.

However after the anti-kidnapping unit of the state CID got involved as telephone negotiations between the kidnappers and the victim’s husband brought down the initial demand from more than twenty million naira (N20m) to about N1.8 million to be paid on 2 installments, they were shocked to discover that the first 2 persons who approached the Afaha Ibesikpo Market square, venue for the ransom delivery were their colleagues at the state CID.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/three-policemen-four-others-sentenced-to-death-over-kidnapping-in-akwa-ibom/

Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Amumaigwe: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Search warrant isn't needed to search a phone.

Search warrant is needed to search anything and everything according to the law.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Habibsocial080: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2019
*Instead of telling the police that armed robbers were operating in my compound I called them and said yahoo boys were dragging out bags with loads of cash.... My brother in less than 2 minutes the police arrived and found the truth for themselves. Sense no go kill me*������
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by partnerbizz4: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Search warrant is needed to search anything and everything according to the law.

It's not true.

And don't argue it.

I am an authority.

Only houses need warrant.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by barinedan(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2019
At last justice finally prevailed. Those who were supposed to protect us are the ones killing us
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by CeceNene(f): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=prigoz post=77603229]Who doesn't know that 99% of NPF are criminals in black uniform. Am not surprised but if you are surprised, then you are a learner

Loud it
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2019
ikewaterwater:

POLICEMEN for that matter engaging in kidnapping and soliciting for ransom.

God help us in Nigeria.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Artistree:
Good riddance to bad rubbish...
Lol.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by mechanics(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Greedy set of people.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by sapientia(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2019
Better late than never.

But our criminal justice system needs a complete manual intentional strategic over hauling.

Since 2012?

Tufia.
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by alphaNomega: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
9jaRealist:
Good riddance...

But I am concerned about the capital punishment sentence on the hired female cook if she not privy to the kidnapping.

She is part and parcel of the squad!
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by West2019(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Good news Evans boys , But let's c der faze
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by IMASTEX: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
prigoz:
Who doesn't know that 99% of NPF are criminals in black uniform. Am not surprised but if you are surprised, then you are a learner
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Can't this law be passed to corrupt government workers too
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by nauto11: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good
Re: Three Policemen, Four Others Sentenced To Death Over Kidnapping In Akwa Ibom by davillian(m): 12:02am On Jun 21, 2019
Sentenced to death by ?
Me would like to watch it's been long
During the barbeach days .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos / Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.