Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

African Cup Of Nation Free Career Scholarships In Europe-2019 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / African Cup Of Nation Free Career Scholarships In Europe-2019 (269 Views)

FREE Career Counseling Webinar / Ondo Govt Partners German Federal Ministry On Free Career Training For Youths / African Cup Of Nation Free Career Scholarships In Europe-2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Cup Of Nation Free Career Scholarships In Europe-2019 by chipsmarble: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
About Scholarships
Former Nigerian international and the Director General of the Nigeria Sports Development Fund Inc (NSDFI), Olajide Fashikun, has challenged the young graduates and under-graduates who will be wish to study in European countries Sports festival to strive well to excel in their  their education, for masters Bachelor Degree  PhD. Start Applications Here<>>>>http://oice.icu/african-cup-of-nation-free-career-scholarships-in-europe-2019/

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Your Prayers Are In The Pages Of This Book / 1 Day Left To For Free Skill Acquisition And Ict Training. Register Now! / How I Started My Blog In Under 44 Minutes - What I Can Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.