Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! (69947 Views)

Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Messi’s 2nd goal was nothing special bt then he worked hard for their win and the 1st goal was great. Juve went to bed expecting Ronaldo alone to do everything without any support or creativity. Atleast Messi had good support from his team mates to perform the way he did.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by namiji2598: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2019
he will be like '"is this the de Gea I used to know""""

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2019
lol

last night was a bad night

for man u fans and Cr7 fan boys sha

8 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by MrBONE2(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2019
grin New meme alert!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2019
Pogba don't kill yourself Madrid issa goal
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Xkalaban(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Lol, Pogba was like..... Ayam can't believe this!

10 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by woleabayo(f): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2019
HOW MUCH IS THE SHOE?
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by woleabayo(f): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Oladipoeniola:
Nike Airmax sneakers available for sale at a very affordable price.... 16k

Louboutin mens classy shoe also available at a very affordable price..... 16k
HOW MUCH?
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by mcdude1(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Pogba's face be like "oboy we dn go house o ��".

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by ClearFlair: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Larryfest:
Lol....He was dumbfounded, gobsmacked and possibly flabbergasted...

That’s his normal look jor. You people are just imagining things

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by samuelonyewueny(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2019
dominique:
He was flabberwhelmed and overgasted

lol...what kind of combined combination is this?
For the last time like The Pope said "Messi is good!"
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Some of you football fans are funny sha and hype nonsense! Yes Messi is great player but if Man United were on the verge of qualifying and Messi scores that his first goal do you all think pogba's face would be like that? Btw, I have seen pogba's face like that many times when Man United are losing so why are you guys mischievously singling out this reaction during Messi first goal
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by DeRay98(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Larryfest:

Additionally, he was "Flabberwhelmed" and "Overgasted"
grin
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by barinedan(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2019
in his mind he's saying: this idiot has just finished my career
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by babel123(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2019
pogba:Tell me is not a goal...dis guy dey wicked oh,he never forget wetin happen for Russia
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by DeRay98(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2019
dominique:

Oh! I have written exact same words before seeing yours, it shows we think alike.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Praisesongz: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2019
I hate this
Fine Barca won
But Pogba or any other player can be found in such situations in any match
No be today Pogba Dey look like that if dem score am

2 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2019
jaxxy:
Messi’s 2nd goal was nothing special bt then he worked hard for their win and the 1st goal was great. Juve went to bed expecting Ronaldo to do everything without any support or creativity. Atleast Messi good support from his team mates to perform the way he did.
No support bro, the same support " messy utilise " was the same support Ronaldo can't utilize. All Messi goals were an individual effort. He dribbles his way in.

17 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by tallfish145(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Nbote:
Dis look on his face is hilariously EPIC... I'm sure he's wondering "Which kind human being b dis sef "
Na degea fault
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Reeb2244: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2019
ClearFlair:

That’s his normal look jor. You people are just imagining things
Normal look? You no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by tallfish145(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Praisesongz:
I hate this Fine Barca won But Pogba or any other player can be found in such situations in any match No be today Pogba Dey look like that if dem score am
No mind them
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
beamtopola:

No support bro, the same support " messy utilise " was the same support Ronaldo can't utilize. All Messi goals were an individual effort. He dribbles his way in.

U don’t understand. Messi wasn’t the only danger upfront in his team so he had space and support to do damage. Ronaldo seemed to be the only danger juve had which isn’t good for their game plan to win a resilient and determined team like ajax.

2 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by lovelyflowers: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Please friends i need USA number for WhatsApp and call. I need it urgently, please contact me on here if you can help me get it.

+221771403697
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Yungceza(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Just another MEME to the list

5 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by tallfish145(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
Reeb2244:
Normal look? You no get shame.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Praisesongz: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2019
tallfish145:
No mind them
I no like the way naija people Dey talk for football
If Messi dribble player na news
But countless matches Dey wey be say dem dribble Messi mercilessly but nobody go see that one.
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by PopeFlatino(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
I don't have much to say...visca Barca cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by mightyhaze: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Larryfest:
overwhelmed,starstruck ! cheesy
Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Afobear: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
Praisesongz:
I no like the way naija people Dey talk for football
If Messi dribble player na news
But countless matches Dey wey be say dem dribble Messi mercilessly but nobody go see that one.

Oga , Go kill your self with your Yeye club .... You played Barca four nothing

5 Likes

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
dominique:
hanti abeg u be English teacher?

1 Like

Re: Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! by Praisesongz: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Afobear:

Oga , Go kill your self with your Yeye club .... You played Barca four nothing
lol see dem ah no be Man U fan but all this Messi Messi upandan we knowcsay na the best player but una no Dey taya to shout am ni. Wetin concern me with Man U na another thing I talk u Dey talk another thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.