Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili (21019 Views)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by sapientia(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2019
What do I know.

Everyone claims to be right.

Me?

Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2019
Even those that claim have the interest of the country at heart have different ideologies and fight themselves over small, petty issues like it’s a popularity contest of sm sort rather than address major issues facing the country.
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by HeyCorleone(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2019
jaybee3:
What’s up with all these twitter warriors/wannabe activists with plenty to say but no record of public service to lay credence to their credibility

Phew!!!!

I hope by this you are not referring to Oga Sege? Because that would be your own undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by macello4(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
TeeSeven:
Decorum thrown down the drain...
Why can't we (Nigerians) have intellectual debates on national issues without neccesarily degenerating into denigrating exchanges?
na grammar u dey speak, when u wake up from ur bruhaha let us know.

1 Like

Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2019
I don’t care to know what happened between them, they are two adult and should be able to solve that. But;

I hope some of you don’t use this medium to disrespect Segalinks entirely, he has risked his life to ensure justice is brought to people who have suffered from police brutality.
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by Ayobami7(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2019
好朋友
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by numen(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2019
At the very least please be realistic and objective. Osibanjo & Mustapha has a boss(Buhari). You want us to believe they go about saying whatever comes to mind without at the very least discussing strategy with Tinubu as DG and Buhari?? Ah ah! If they had done well and gotten over 80% of SE votes, you'll be here saying GMB is a Master Strategist.

As a leader, you're responsible for the actions and inactions of your subordinates especially those that report to you directly!
SoNature:

Buhari never promised anyone president.
It was Boss Mustapha who went about using it to campaign just to win votes from the east.
On the other hand, Fashola and Osibanjo campaigned in the south west with assurances that the region will definitely produce the next president if the Yorubas vote for Buhari.
Again, Buhari didn't make that promise to anyone.
Come to think of it: why would he even make that promise when it took a merger of his CPC with other parties to become president after three failed attempts?
Please let's be objective with our criticisms
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by paddyofboss(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Seglink is a distinguished fraudster. I gave up on him the day he attempted to impersonate Tunji Braithwaite. He almost got away with it until a Twitter user and Fela’s daughter called him out. It’s good to see that many more people are calling him out for his deceptive personality.
Aunty Oby I know u are behind this moniker
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by reality1010: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Seglink is a distinguished fraudster. I gave up on him the day he attempted to impersonate Tunji Braithwaite. He almost got away with it until a Twitter user and Fela’s daughter called him out. It’s good to see that many more people are calling him out for his deceptive personality.
Criminal youths everywhere because no job.Later d guy will call himself a human right activist.Big time job.
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by sirpekun: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Two N-Power Fraudsters Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Impersonation
Justice I.M. Sani of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, capital city of Rivers State. has convicted and sentenced the duo of Sata Owugha Clinton and Bolounmubofa Blessing Soroh to one year imprisonment for impersonation and using the identity of a petitioner to enrol in the Federal Government of Nigeria’s N-POWER Social Welfare scheme.

Both of the convicts, Clinton and Soroh were arraigned by the Port Harcourt’s Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on a one-count charge bordering on impersonation under Section 22(3) (a) of the Cybercrimes Prohibition, Prevention Act 2015 and punishable under Section 22(4) of the same Act.

The duo of Clinton and Soroh met their Waterloo when they used the name and identity of Lovedy Chiamaka Uzor to enrol in the welfare scheme and in the process obtained the sum of N360,000 (Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naira only) from the scheme.

Both of the convicted persons managed to open a bank account in the name of Uzor because investigations had it that she also went in for the scheme, but halted her application at the middle of everything, for fear that the scheme might be a scam.

The convicts then saw this as an opportunity and completed the enrolment processes in the victim’s name, Uzor.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/two-n-power-fraudsters-sentenced-to-one-year-imprisonment-for-impersonation/

reality1010:
Criminal youths everywhere because no job.Later d guy will call himself a human right activist.Big time job.
Re: You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
The poster ^^^^^ called Segalink a fraudster, I wonder what he will call Buhari that said he doesn't know what fuel subsidy is but pays billions of naira for it..

Please, is it not a fraudster that promise two people one (2023 presidency) thing at same time??
Concentrate on his point. Gosh, you People are so slow, mentally, in that country it’s crazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin / Boko Haram Abducts 15 Girls In Niger Republic / $9b Judgment: P&ID Chief Names Yar’adua, Lukman, NNPC GMD, 15 Others Behind Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.