Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,193 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea (49117 Views)

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by BHigher(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
The bance guy don dey fine oo..
Money good o
BOOOMNAIJA:
Everybody wants to look like Salah but nobody wants to look like aristide bance below.....

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by robinsonmfon(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
that's mo salah and not his lookalike. Dejan Lovren posted the video on IG. Na Lovren bin dey inside the car sef record am
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Buffalo2(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Everybody wants to look like Salah but nobody wants to look like aristide bance below.....

Who go wan look like mopping stick turned upside down?
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Slazim: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

My homie fine boy bance.
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by 8stargeneral: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Nobody want to lookalike like buhari undecided
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by bishopkay: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
I saw Atiku lookalike in Cameroon too .

This with the meme attached actually made me laugh! Chai Nigerians abi na buharists grin cheesy

To the tribunal we go wink grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Emmyk(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
After Southampton not Chelsea

Abi. The video was already online before Chelsea's clash.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Lovexme(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2019
That picture was taken a match or two before the Chelsea encounter. Fake news everywhere!
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by LydaImhof: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Kylekent59: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
I go with Ajax.

Ajax to win the UEFA CL.

I haven't seen team that can match them.

I am very sure man city will chop it home and away / tottenham.

Barcelona Vs Ajax final.

I first said it here at 12:19 April 17 2019
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by wisdomkid: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naijaguy123:
I saw Atiku lookalike in Cameroon too .

APC fanboys can Mumu ehn, when IPOB said Buhari is from Sudan, they cry foul.
Now Atiku is from Cameroon and they're screaming "Nnamdi issa prophet"

Lol.. Curse of Nigeria they are.
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Catastrophe1: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Mo Salah mo Salah running down the wing, Liverpool fans are fantastic, composing songs with the names of almost all their players, imagine that 18year old boy Alexandra Arnold having a song in his name.
The VVD Song is my favorite now.
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Catastrophe1:

The VVD Song is my favorite now.
Mine was Torres' own those days..

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by OgaBuhari: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

I miss This guy
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by OgaBuhari: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
I go with Ajax.

Ajax to win the UEFA CL.

I haven't seen team that can match them.

I am very sure man city will chop it home and away / tottenham.

Barcelona Vs Ajax final.

I first said it here at 12:19 April 17 2019
screen grab the post make we believe u
Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by Kylekent59: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
screen grab the post make we believe u

Re: Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea by OgaBuhari: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
after you don go edit am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Fans React To 24-Year-Old Samuel Kalu's Signing By Watford FC / Dead Body Found In Mohamed Elneny’s House In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.