Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? (1497 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Diamond Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by muyistik(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2010
hello house pls pls pls and pls i would like all those who have gone through 1st bank recruitment process and were successful, to pls give us some tips on how those of us who just applied for this oct 2010, can go through and be successful too, e.g necessary documents, test materials , interview tips , info on 1st bank, anything useful sha. thanks , thanks , thanks, thanks
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by adielechid(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2010
There are some questions that no one can answer for you, and this i feel is one of them. You are the one that knows if you need the job or not. IF YOU DO, YOU MUST THEN REALISE THAT THERE IS NO SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS. THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS IS HARDWORK.
Prepare and go for it and you shall make it. Good luck.
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by muyistik(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2010
bros , i guess you dont understand wot am asking for , am not asking how to be successful , am asking wot was the recruitment process experience was , how did it go , how many questions do they ask , I dont want to be caught unawares , I want to know wot am preparing for . Pls if you have the info share ,
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by Domwalter: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
i agree with you. plsssssssssss anyone with the info shld tell us
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by dmilloniar: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
jus got an info dt d 1st bank electronic test wil b coming up on 9th oct 2010 in 6 locations. which s Lagos,Enugu,P/h,Abuja,Kanu n Bauchi. like 2 knw if any1 s aware
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by Mcleo007(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2010
dmilloniar:

jus got an info dt d 1st bank electronic test wil b coming up on 9th oct 2010 in 6 locations. which s Lagos,Enugu,P/h,Abuja,Kanu n Bauchi. like 2 knw if any1 s aware

Based on d info u got, can u deduce if its a shl look-alike?
Re: How To Prepare For First Bank Recruitment? by muyistik(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
@mcleo007, how far bros did you apply for this 1st bank own , anyway lets keep the faith up , its our time , how far the gtb 1. you can call or text me on 08137573591

(1) (Reply)

Sec Young Professionals Programme / First Bank Recruitment For Fresh Graduates And Experienced Hires / British Army Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.