Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,377 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother (24704 Views)

Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday / Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by Tayeni(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
bloggers must have a general problem with comprehension abi they always add unecessary little details to stories.
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by TreasureJunky: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Is she sure it was animals and insects that bit the baby, or the mother abandoned the baby in the bush because of the sickness.. If na animals, them go eat am dead
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by zolajpower: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
Thank God For Baby Life
I Know Her Mother Is Looking At Her Now
Who Know Maybe She Is Even Nairalander
grin grin
Maybe xhosaN...... I no mention name oo
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by femi4: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
Thank God For Baby Life
I Know Her Mother Is Looking At Her Now
Who Know Maybe She Is Even Nairalander
grin grin
happened in SA
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by Dagger111(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jst tell us d truth, u ar the baby's mother, we wont crucify you bt help.... Winks.
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by makavelli80(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
Women...hmmmmmm
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by uuzba(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77617426:
Is that one a Mother or an Animal?!

What a cute baby, that beautiful smile will definitely bring a smile to your face!!

God bless you Siv Ngesi......much much blessings is coming your way man....
Incase you are reading this from South Africa, anytime you are in Nigeria, come over for some BARBECUE please....
You are THE MAN!
... Mother or animal?
Issue is that we know all these people. We walk and talk with them daily. The man who impregnated her knows exaclty her character. It is the man who impregnated and abandoned her that we should condemn,
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by Aboguede(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Una dey like hot rod but to manage the product na wahala
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by hardon1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
i bet you the mother will son show up hearing the child had been piked up by a fortunate hand
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by TANID(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
femi4:
happened in SA
Ok Thanks
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by TANID(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
zolajpower:
Maybe xhosaN...... I no mention name oo
Ok I Gat You grin grin
Re: Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother by Noblefirstlady: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
It is not only the mother that is wicked, where is the useless sperm donor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.