Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing (16965 Views)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Video And And Photos: Taraba Residents Shut Down The Street To Welcom Peter Obi / Amnesty International: Boko Haram, Military Killing Aged People Indiscriminately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by TANID(m): 7:22am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by peesleem(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello nairalander, please help a brother
I had issue in my place of work, which resulted to not been paid salary since January, have exhausted all cash on me and have not eaten since yesterday.
I don't think I will stoop low to this, but hunger had no boundary, reason why I decided to go home and get some foodstuffs, but I don't have transport fare, I stay at Ibadan and am going to ore in ondo state, please any amount you can you to help me will be appreciated thanks in anticipation
This is my account details sir/ma
Acc no. 2893876019.
Acc name. Akinleye Peter Akintunde.
Bank. FCMB
Thanks in anticipation sir/ma
God will richly bless you
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by kevwemike: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Islie:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/abuja-residents-shut-national-assembly-entrances-over-alleged-military-killing/
U guys haven't seen anything this is just the beginning Next level loading, enjoy it

Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by Judybash93(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2019
masseratti:
I thought all the land in the FCT belongs to the federal government, all natives were relocated, that was the essence of of the creation of FCT Abuja from lagos, no natives no indigenous people.

To the matter at hand, no man or woman in uniform should be taking peoples lives and properties because they carry gun or they are in uniform, our military and police force need to be discipline and trained on how to socialize with the people they serve.

There's no redemption for this country.
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by Bizibi(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Middle of the year never reach,this 4 years next level go catch people better malaria excluded me
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by SouthSouth1914: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2019
maasoap:

Every comment to any issue should now be politicised. Thank God it is happening in Abuja villages and not somewhere in the south, your response would have been worse than this

I think your responses are rather out of place. It does not in anyway relate to my narratives!
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by MzTunechi(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2019
lekkan:
Do I need to start minding my business now or people should start knowing what to talk about in public places?. I almost followed some people home yesterday inside Marwa because their gust was so hot!!
I just want to know where the story will end

FTC by the way

Blessed day ahead grin grin grin grin
aproko
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by Rolings: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2019
netflicks:
Everything about this APC govt is just killings here and there...have never seen a govt so worst as this in my life.

Is it Apc government that educated you also that made your grammar so terrible.
Fool
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2019
lekkan:
Do I need to start minding my business now or people should start knowing what to talk about in public places?. I almost followed some people home yesterday inside Marwa because their gust was so hot!!
I just want to know where the story will end

FTC by the way

Blessed day ahead grin grin grin grin

What have you succeeded in saying except rushing to make irrelevant post...please stop occupying spaces for relevant comments, that being said it is no longer news that the Nigerian army is a lawless institution with no respect for constituted civilian authorities.

The reason why they should be making claim of lands in the city centre beats my imagination when large squat of lands exist in Sambisa forest for the taking.
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by Chinny024(f): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Happy reaping for all those who smuggled a lifeless one over the seat..Why couldn't they open fire on the protesters....? The next level never show finish ooo..Just wait and see..

Ndi ara awusa.
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by netflicks(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rolings:

Is it Apc government that educated you also that made your grammar so terrible.
Fool

I can see the terrible situation in the country have affected your brain that u can't relate to simple English nor identify a grammatical error...I only pray ur illiterate dumb head get educated under your loving APC govt. so u can get a life..

Pained GOAT...
Re: Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing by Rolings: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2019
netflicks:

I can see the terrible situation in the country have affected your brain that u can't relate to simple English nor identify a grammatical error...I only pray ur illiterate dumb head get educated under your loving APC govt. so u can get a life..

Pained GOAT...

e pain am.,night school graduate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Ajao: Former Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Is Dead / Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Presidential Election 2023 (Live Update) / Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.