Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba (1979 Views)

Beverly Naya Still Slays In Cuba As She Enjoy Her Birthday Vacation / New Pictures Of Actress Beverly Naya As She Celebrates Christmas / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by Kingpunter: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Nollywood actress Beverly Naya officially turns 30 years today and she just cant be calm.

The Wedding Party star actress is far away in Cuba enjoying her down time and flexing into her new age.

https://www./2019/04/actress-beverly-naya-celebrated-30th-birthday-in-cuba.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by Godmother(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2019
30 since all these days. Anyways sha, I wish her all the best as she celebrates.

Check my signature for Free Information on Nylon Recycling Business. All You Need to Know to Start.

1 Like

Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by iTearHerToto: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2019
My old time crush kiss

When I grow I'll finger her smiley
Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by itspzpics(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Hbd
Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
iTearHerToto:
My old time crush kiss

When I grow I'll finger her smiley

1 Like

Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by AnuliKay: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cutie. She looks good. Happy birthday to her

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Actress Beverly Naya Celebrated 30th Birthday In Cuba by meobizy(f): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
This na today something?
Why didn’t she release a happy birthday-to-me post?
I want her, she is dark chocolate... and I don’t like dark girls to begin with.

(1) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole Bares Cleavage In Hot Sexy Gown / Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / Meaning Of Iro Po Or Lori Iro & Lessons From That Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.