Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Who Leaked Your Personal Information? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Leaked Your Personal Information? (800 Views)

Your Personal VTU, Your Gold Mine / Own Your Personal House Within 12 Weeks With Just N38,000 / Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Leaked Your Personal Information? by tongzhengshijie: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Most of us have had such experience: just after browsing a shopping site, there are e-commerce or social platforms sending relevant advertising pop-ups. This is because our data has been resold to other platforms. In other words, our personal information has been leaked.

Some people may not agree with this. Sending an advertisement or making a pop-up will have no big impact on life. However, when suffers a major loss encountering the telecommunication fraud, it is too late to recall the importance of personal information, and the data presented by such news reports and cases is is hardly alone.

Recently, the National Internet Information Office released the first batch of domestic information service check list, involving 164 enterprises in the financial, logistics, communications, agriculture, education and other industries. It can be seen that the management department has begun to find out the main situation of the market and take an important step in regulating internet information services.

The introduction of technology is an effective way to regulate the development of the industry. After the introduction of the technology, the stored transaction information is public, but the account identity information is highly encrypted and can only be accessed if the data owner authorizes it, and the data security is greatly improved.

The demands of consumers in the financial industry are particularly urgent. The phenomenon of free of charge to exchange and transfer data between the financial industry and other industries and between various institutions in the industry is not uncommon. For example, some third-party insurance intermediary trading platforms have begun to collect patient information from medical institutions on a large scale and then sell them to insurance companies as the basic data for developing long-term life insurance and serious illness insurance products.
For another example, the e-commerce platform collects information such as user bank accounts, as a data source for its own financial business segment, or sells it to banks and small loan companies to help the other party improve their ability to accurately acquire customers and gain huge profits. Financial data is directly related to the state of personal assets. Once it is used by criminals, the consequences are unimaginable. Especially in the context of increasing , personal information is more relevant, and the harm caused by data leakage or abuse is more prominent. Data development and usage specifications need to be established.
is a world-leading public system based on the fourth-generation technology. Based on AI's enhanced cross-chain technology architecture, not only overcomes the technical challenges of 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0, but also based on the new financial business model, through the integration of payment settlement and UT/ST dual-token issuance, realize the digitization or of currency, securities and banking business, and open up the channel for the capital to enter the real economy, promote the revolution of reform and corporate governance, and finally realize the dream of enterprise launched on the .

When these traditional financial institutions introduce , all data and information can be easily on the . Use of ,non-tampering and other characteristics of protect the rights and privacy of trading buyers and sellers in the industry, and build a transparent, credible, decentralized trading system.

Perhaps the greatest significance of the existence of block chains lies not in the development of the industry itself, but in the technology, which promotes the development and progress of other industries and even the whole society.
Re: Who Leaked Your Personal Information? by brainstorm214(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2019
Oh, guys, when we use the Internet we are so vulnerable to scams... Sometimes I was even afraid to use a mobile phone, because I could not click where I want, or download the virus accidentally. However, recently, my friend gave me to read this article named Cifas, where I learned how to protect myself. I signed up for the services of this company and now I know that the risk of data leakage from my accounts has decreased very much. I understand how important it is to be protected in the age of information technology, so I found the way to protect myself, so I use the services of these guys.
Re: Who Leaked Your Personal Information? by goodspeed963(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2019
brainstorm214:
Oh, guys, when we use the Internet we are so vulnerable to scams... Sometimes I was even afraid to use a mobile phone, because I could not click where I want, or download the virus accidentally. However, recently, my friend gave me to read this article named Cifas, where I learned how to protect myself. I signed up for the services of this company and now I know that the risk of data leakage from my accounts has decreased very much. I understand how important it is to be protected in the age of information technology, so I found the way to protect myself, so I use the services of these guys.
Interesting information mate

(1) (Reply)

A New Business Opportunity Meeting Making Waves All Over Nigeria / Trade-nigeria....talking Trade / FINALLY You Can Really Understand It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.