Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (44202 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Muscomide: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
bluefilm:
Hahahaha

Weyrey!
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by naturalwaves: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
I guess he sat on that useless last seat close to the door..that one that people will refuse to shift for one and they will sit as though they are in their living room. So sad....Probably the driver swerved and he fell off. What a fine, gentleman. RIP
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Observation: there's a massive increase In the deaths of youths from the mentions of ada, and so many others that their deaths are shocking did we (the youths) do something bad, what's the offence?
Or is it an individual problem.
Does it call for collective prayer?
What's the way forward, can't just imagine this young man went to school started serving and suddenly dies!
How will this news be explained to his parents and loved ones?
In all we need God's protection.
youths have always been dying. If we refuse to adhere to safety measures then prayer is useless. Do they pray in china
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Danfo conductors won't close the door until they see uniformed men...Rip Noel

Commit your day in Gods hands b4 leaving home everyday...
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Opaline: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
And he's very fine... Chaiii... Rip
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by EricSmallz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Akhibge Was A Lawyer. Not A Law Graduate. He has been called to Bar. Rest In Paradise my humble and friendly Course Mate.

3 Likes

Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by pweetyoge(f): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
RIP Emmanuel...so sad a news
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Tjayjosh(m): 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Observation: there's a massive increase In the deaths of youths from the mentions of ada, and so many others that their deaths are shocking did we (the youths) do something bad, what's the offence?
What's the way forward, can't just imagine this young man went to school started serving and suddenly dies!
Funny. Death does not know whether you are a child, youth, or old, educated or not, rich or poor. Once your time is up, is up. We are just sojourners in this world. Make good use of your time while you still live. RIP to the dead.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
ednut1:
That movable seat by the door with rod under na big time disaster waiting to happen
if I'm on that seat, I hold the front sit very tight and I don't even answer the conductor when he's asking for money until I change sit
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
if you know how spiritual this life is, you will be tightly knotted to Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by akigbemaru: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Akhigbe Nuel Odiase, a Law graduate of AAU, has died after falling from a moving Danfo bus along the LASU -Isheri road in Lagos.

The incident happened around 9:45pm on Monday and he was immediately rushed to the Alimosho General hospital, Igando, where he was referred to LASUTH. However, he died hours later.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/corps-member-dies-after-falling-from.html?m=1

Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Tabitha03(f): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by don4real18(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Perhaps, he was robbed and pushed out
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by FlyoruB: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sad. What a way to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by marycookie93: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Haa!so sad.....see as d guy hands
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by ChaleeBendel: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sad, very sad.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Ttipsy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
Khai, what a life!!! He must have hit his head on the solid road. Chai...rest on Bro.

hmm Rip to em tho
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by tiredoflife(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nairalandmentor:
Khai, what a life!!! He must have hit his head on the solid road. Chai...rest on Bro.

No he hit his head on the liquid road
Anofia angry
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Robynwelo1(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is unbelievable. Akhigbe was one of the brightest law students at AAU. A school father to my roommate embarassed
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by nabegibeg: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Akhigbe Nuel Odiase, a Law graduate of AAU, has died after falling from a moving Danfo bus along the LASU -Isheri road in Lagos.

The incident happened around 9:45pm on Monday and he was immediately rushed to the Alimosho General hospital, Igando, where he was referred to LASUTH. However, he died hours later.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/corps-member-dies-after-falling-from.html?m=1

Was he hanging on the bus or sitting in the bus before this unfortunate incident? Becuse the only way you can fall from a moving danfo is when hanging on the bus or rushing to hold on to the door when the bus is in motion and trying to get on a seat then slipped.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by BREYZ: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nuel, Platoon 9 , Lagos nysc camp 2018 batch C will miss you.
Nuel, platoon 11 ( the only platoon formed by us at the back of the tent ) will miss you
Nuel, all members of the legal aid CDS Lagos State batch C corps members will miss you.

Rest on the young legal juggernaut.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Lukebryan2sure: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
That's d reason ambode wanted to evacuate these killer bus called danfo out of Lagos roads but forces in high places no gree am.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
You spoke my mind largely. I wonder what the issue could be regarding the rise in death of young people. Like why is it rampant on minor issues? Does it have something to do with individual background, or a wrong wind blowing in this generation? I am curious to know? who do we consult?
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wat a tragic end all cos of a faulty transport system...Nigeria has killed him...it's a pity...if d energy used in praying is put to work for a Better Nigeria...complain for no plenty
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by ChiefSweetus: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Wow. Guess this is destiny but this is one life cut short that was certainly headed to the top.
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Joystark(f): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
R.I.P Nuel
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Russianlord101(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
It happened at oreptha bus-stop isheri -lady road ....... He actually fell from a korope he was sitting close to door but he has already hit his head in the floor. I don’t know him though but I feel for him RIP
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=Russianlord101 post=77622341]It happened at oreptha bus-stop isheri -lady road ....... He actually fell from a korope he was sitting close to door but he has already hit his head in the floor. I don’t know him though but I feel for him RIP[/quote) what is korope
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Minaughe: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
thorpido:
What kind of fall is this na?Was he hanging?
May God comfort his family.
. We will really miss you bro��
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by Minaughe: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
nifemi25:
Death didn't remember you right from childhood why did he remember to take you when you are about to become a lawyer..... Rip nuel.
. He's a lawyer was called to bar 4 months ago. My brother my friend
Re: Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos by gregjnr1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rest in peace my brother my friend, former secretary general AAU SUG...... You were indeed a great leader and a brain box.... Chaiiii after making your 2.1.....life is indeed unfair....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.