|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,316,497 members, 5,104,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 02:26 AM
|5 Ways To Skyrockect Your Online Store Sales In Nigeria by kingscare1(m): 8:37am On Apr 17|
1. Sell On Popular e-commerce Platforms: Jumia, Konga, Jiji, Olx are popular e-commerce platforms in Nigeria. Thousands of people check on them daily to buy one product or the other. You can maximise these platforms to get alot of products views and sales.
2. Online Shop Regular Updates: Always update your products on a regular bases on all your promotional channels to get natural organic search exposures.
3. Partnerships: Simply put, If you are selling cars, partner with car dealers or mechanics. If you are selling events tickets, partner with events centers, events managers, events docorators etc
4. Remarketing: You can remarket to your customers list manually or automatically, especially, people that had shown some interests in what you sell.
5. Run Cheap Advertising: With these, you can get tones of buying customers to your online shop faster by simply running a targeted and professional paid campaign on facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google ads, websites etc. Its very cheap and effective. also good for remarketing.
We can drive targeted customers to your online store or business website at cheap rate.
|Re: 5 Ways To Skyrockect Your Online Store Sales In Nigeria by Jalive: 8:45am On Apr 17|
|Re: 5 Ways To Skyrockect Your Online Store Sales In Nigeria by kingscare1(m): 8:50am On Apr 17|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39