Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic (78478 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bush meat don catch the hunter
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Baroba(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Laziness in full effect, if the so called black Jesus had a proper job he wouldn't be taking money from hard working drivers..I pray the army send there boy to deal with these lazy filthy miscreants..

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by DelphiOracle(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 10 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds
if u write novel e go sell o. Abeg continue
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Akanoaaa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds

And what later happened? They burned you two to death? grin
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

And what later happened? They burned you two to death?
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by kondogbia(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
I pray the soldiers don't come back cause those who are innocent will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by thorpido(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
I pity dem when dem come back come deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by HyAccent: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
And they said Nigeria is not a zoo.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by whiteafrique: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
All our Forces now are bloody civilians because they have been compromised

to the lowest level... egunje hv taken over their birthright..
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by SHEAU(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

In a movie?

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to kiss him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by SHEAU(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

In a movie?

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to kiss him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength

In a movie?
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by ChristineC: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sanchez01:

We are talking about Ajegunle here. It is one area military/uniformed people are known to be at their best. You just can't afford to misbehave there.
so the soldiers misbehaved ei? I hope you are not in Ajegunle bayi, I pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by luluman: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Damn , can't Tiunubu invest in better technologies for his boys to collect this money
Much as I dont wish for anyone's death, those collecting money from either danfor, or okada riders in this lagos are very stooopid. They act like they have two lives when struggling to collect the said money as if its a do or die thing. It makes one care less if they get killed.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Sarah20A(f): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

shocked shocked shocked continue
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by luluman: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
Somebody will come from osun or Ibadan and be doing omo onile in Lagos, a conglomerates of all Nigeria....

Now see the result.

When the soldiers retaliate now ,tribalist will be saying rubbish.
When operation chicken dance reach ajegunle poeple will start talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Hameex(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
What a country we are leaving thugs beat soldier like this.let assumed the soldiers were armed they killed does thugs now . all does this fake human right and Facebook gangs will start shouting again...soja this soja that

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Banter1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
If na SARS now you wont see them
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by gassbee: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
those agberos and touts in AJ are in for some big surprises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by greatbrian(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Well, a soldier was trying to prevent jungle justice and they did this to him. The funny part is most people here are happy about the news. Well, lets see how things turns out now. lets see how many souls will pay both innocent and guilty.

i hope fuckers rejoicing now wont stay crying military brutality coz the military z a bigger cult that what you can envisage. Zakzazy boys didnt do half of this and his mansion in gyellesu zaria was reduced to a crust and lots of his members paid the price with thier lives that same night.
The good news his every street urchin z a suspect expect more news about them few hours from now

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Gsixteenmedia: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin this is Nigeria

Contact me if you need someone to manage your social media page for you with nice contents and graphic job
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Guyman02: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afonjas will come from every part of SW to Lagos and be telling Igbos that they are indigenes of Lagos
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:
Somebody will come from osun or Ibadan and be doing omo onile in Lagos, a conglomerates of all Nigeria....

Now see the result.

I agree with you but Oyo people no plenti reach Osun and kwara Indigenes. They migrated to lagos the way Igbos did in in large number in early 20th century but to be doing alabaru( carriers and kart pushers) in Lagos. They stayed put and had children, some of whom are Amoda Onileere( A.K.A. Bola Tinubu), Rauf Aregbesola, Lai Mohammed,etc. Those were the few ones who were adopted and sponsored to attend schools by the prominent Lagosians that time like madam Tinubu, Alhaja Habibatu Magaji etc. On the other hand, the igbos were busy expanding their business empire, taking over streets and buying houses whilst some of the children of these migrants who were kart pushers became touts to politicians, killing and maiming. Some also turned omo onile (land grabbers) because they were not properly brought up. Only a few of them had the opportunity of going to school. The educated few amongst them came and sent away the real owners of Lagos...the likes of the Coles, macaulay, Pearce, Vaughans, Vivours, Braithwaits, Lawsons, Kosokos, Lycets, Williams, Elliots, wellington, etc. They killed some of them who challenged their powers of invasion whilst some traveled overseas and never to come back again for the fear of being killed. I met one of them, by the name Randle in Washington last year

You just say any bad thing about Lagos, Osun or Kwara state here,lol. You would almost regret posting that comment because the manner at which the kart pushers' descendants would mob you here with abusive words and insults would shock you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by kunmiiii: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is wrong oo!! The soldiers did the right thing by upholding the law and oath they took to protect the constitution which doesn't give room to Jungle Justice, when reprisal attacks now reigns in, people will be shouting uniformed men brutality. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Sanchez01: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
ChristineC:
so the soldiers misbehaved ei? I hope you are not in Ajegunle bayi, I pity you grin
Lol. I'm not. It seems you don't know the long standing history of Ajegunle, it's people and their love for notoriety.
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by Honor10: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
BlackfireX:

Now see the result.

yes, as long as they are Yorubas they can do omo onile any where in Yoruba land. if that pained u, kill urself.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by waletext1: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Uniform man was beaten ! People are rejoicing angryBN it's a shame to Nigerian , this can never happen anywhere in the whole world , that uniform mean a lot .
Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by DJInfluence: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Soldiers will be back for payback. And the innocents will be the victims when they come. Just wait and see. Story never end.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic by cutedharmee: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is part1...Can't wait to watch d part 2. AJEGUNLE HERE WE COME

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) / Prostitute Strips Self Naked To Resist Arrest For Stealing N17,800 In Lagos / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.