Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) (58188 Views)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / NYSC: Man O War And A Female Corper While Drilling / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
enemyofprogress:
say no to insults
Na joke we dey o!
cheesy smiley grin

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by eleko1: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
cool fatymore orobo
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
She too fat
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin..how do you think my feature children go look like ? grin grin

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77618724:

Na joke we dey o!
cheesy smiley grin
na him now
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Weda na so she dey chew cucumber cheesy
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
thankfulsoul:
My love for chubby girls though

Not this one.

You no go even know whether what you are squeezing is her breasts or her stomach.

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by superfitsez(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
see this idiot wey suppose the exercise make em marry after service dey cry
e b like say she wan dey em papa houz
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by blackslayer: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
i bet ya if it was to drill EBA and EGUSI, WITH ROUND ABOUT AND ASSORTED MEAT.......she won't cry!
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by cookingsoul(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
see fatty bom bom but i swesr i no go cry,please iwont cry

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Muscomide: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Afonja fat ugly foul mouthed woman spotted. cheesy
Fat Iyabo grin

No wonder they are running after Igbo women, imagine who is drilling this heavy duty.
Cone heads dey try shaa.

Oga tribalist, I go bet you say that same woman wen you dey abuse na your Igbo sister o. Look her face wella.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
gogo2479:
Poor baby, who ever that did this to you, it shall never be well for them.

Mumu tongue

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by MkMel: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
After this experience, she will learn to respect ex-corp members and any uniform personnel.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crimecity:
Here is a trending video of a plus size corper who broke down in tears during camp drilling.

The lady who's undergoing normal camp drilling with her platoon members, left many speechless after she got stuck on the net.

Her body weight also contributed to her predicament, hence she found it very difficult to cross, until a military and man 'o' war personnel came to her rescue after she cried out her eyes.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/plus-size-nysc-corps-member-cries-like-a-baby-during-camp-drilling-pics/

Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by CaptainMitch: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Try to live healthy.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
In this country, the more we get literate, the more we get foolish. So, such a thing is supposed to be posted online, with the pictures sef, and to worsen it, look at the comments of people that call themselves adults.
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Staru1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crimecity:
. cry

my sis in service
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by fatymore(f): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

You dey find her problem tongue
you don join am
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
lol
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Habibsocial080: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
I like everything obvious like hippopotamus
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Big baby
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by Gsixteenmedia: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin

Contact me if you need someone to manage your social media page for you with nice contents and graphic job[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by bencr7: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Fat Iyabo grin

No wonder they are running after Igbo women, imagine drilling this heavy duty.
Cone heads dey try shaa.
where d they bring diz one come from pls go back to d bush where u came from!
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by uuzba(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Fat Iyabo grin

Cone heads dey try shaa.
Why not leave Nigeria, forget about it and browse other websites and interact with other Country people instead of being here hating and insulting other citizens of your own country?
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by uuzba(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
samuelmusa:
grin grin grin grin..how do you think my feature children go look like ? grin grin
Are they wearing dress or curtain?
Na question O!
Re: Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
Fat Iyabo grin

Cone heads dey try shaa.

Your stupidity Is not of this world and to those imbeciles that likes your iidiotic post

Kanu just grounded you people brain totally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Defeats Nigerian Soldier In Push Up Challenge (Photos) / Corper Rocks Jacket & Short NYSC Outfit. Hit Or Miss? / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.