Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Best Beard Shampoo And Oil For Real Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Beard Shampoo And Oil For Real Men (962 Views)

How To Make Your Own Black Soap Shampoo And Shower Gel / Top 10 Best Beard Oil And Their Prices / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Beard Shampoo And Oil For Real Men by OsuGanja(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Good morning people,I’ve got super good beard shampoo and oil for you guys wth beards or aspiring..I have my own personal shampoo and oil and use and that’s why I recommend you guys to also use it...You’ll never regret buying it and we are doing our Easter sales,it’s going for just 5k and 1k delivery within Lagos and 2k outside Lagos..

Re: Best Beard Shampoo And Oil For Real Men by OsuGanja(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Still available...Shampoo alone cost 4K
Re: Best Beard Shampoo And Oil For Real Men by HassieMalcomson(f): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
I heard a lot about this shampoo and looks like a good option to regrow beard hair. However, I want to know whether you purchased it from a local dealer or imported it from abroad. Actually, I am about to use this recipe https://beardoholic.com/how-to-make-beard-shampoo/ to make a DIY shampoo for my husband this valentine but if a good product is available in the market then I can try your ones.

However, if I choose the 'BE MY Beard' brand then instead of buying a single bottle of shampoo, I would like to go with a complete kit that must have shampoo, oil and conditioner. That is why you need to share the availability of all of these items. On the contrary, if you don't have this shampoo share your thoughts on my shared DIY recipe for making a beard shampoo.

(1) (Reply)

New Ghana Weaving Hairstyles: 20 New Styles For Ladies / Beautiful Gown For Mummies & Ladies / Lady Had Her Tongue Slit To Look Sexier Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.