Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Do You Know That A Strangers Touch While Shopping Is A Turnoff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know That A Strangers Touch While Shopping Is A Turnoff (233 Views)

How To Make Money Chatting With Strangers Online In Nigeria / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That A Strangers Touch While Shopping Is A Turnoff by Researchclue: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2019
do you know that A STRANGERS TOUCH WHILE SHOPPING IS A TURNOFF grin shocked

Shoppers in UK store were negatively affected by a stranger’s seemingly accidental touch on the shoulder, particularly if the toucher was male. The touched shoppers evaluated brands more negatively, spent less time in the store, and reported that they were willing to pay about 40% less for a particular item than untouched shoppers. Prior research shows that customers respond favorably to intentional touch, such as from shop employees.

Harvard Business Review
www.researchclue.com

(1) (Reply)

Visit Www.researchclue.com To Get Final Year Students Project Topics/materials. / Make Money With Bulksms In This 8 Ways / Administrative/hr Manager At Fordeo Food Processing And Distribution Ventures-20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.