Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) (813 Views)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) / Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys! It's as simple and true as u may imagine.
Recharge cards and utility bills have come to stay. So why not make cool money from them at the comfort of your home.
I will teach you all you need to know just contact me on 07037757291
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
I started few months back. Now see what my acount reads

Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is not a scam. Join now and u will never regret it because this is not a ponzi scheme. It may be the financial freedom you have been looking for... My team is a good one so don't procrastinate because it steals from you. Call or whatsapp me on 07037757291.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
For a well detailed information call or whatsapp me.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Elamin21(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Collection01:
For a well detailed information call or whatsapp me.
is it free?
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
Elamin21:
is it free?
No sir.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guys, why not get paid each time you recharge your line ( either with mtn, glo airtel or Etisalat). This is fun... Can u imagine how much former president Olusegun Obansanjo makes every on every recharge card the millions of peo make a day? Not to talk of weeks or months or years...
The good part is that it extends to utility bills
And cable subscriptions like Go TV, DSTV...
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
When you recharge airtime, subscribe for data plan or pay for cable TV, you get some percentage paid back to you as commission

When you help others recharge airtime data or pay for cable TV, you get paid

Anytime you introduce people into this business you get paid 20% of their registration money.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
Anytime the people you introduce buy airtime or data you, you get paid.

Guys, isn't this fun.
Well for those of you wondering on the registration fee... It's just a token of 5k. Money people waste on drinks in beer palours.
Once you register you get a reg bonus of 1k instantly...
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's working. I have tested it and that's why I am here.
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
How much is one guaranteed of making on a weekly basis? Laso what's the maximum threshold for withdrawal?
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mysteriouz:
How much is one guaranteed of making on a weekly basis? Laso what's the maximum threshold for withdrawal?

Can you whatsapp me?
Re: Recharge And Get Paid ( An Opportunity For Everyone) by Collection01: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Procrastination is a thief. The time is now.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Obada Oko Abeokuta / Earn $10-$20/day On Instagram + CPA Offers / I Started Transportation Business Immediately After The Civil War -- G. U.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.