Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images (40888 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Delivers Operational Trucks To FRSC (Photo) / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by kernniejay(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
sevo:
Afonjas wee nor like this
Afonjas dont like fake things. These are counterfieted toyota vehicles.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by manijoli(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
nice
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
kernniejay:

Igbos are famous for producing fake, Innoson went ahead and produced fake Toyota vehicles. All I see here are counterfeit Hilux and Hiace.
Igbos and fake products are like Aba and fake shoe.

If they sell you and your entire household, the money accrued cannot purchase even one of the "fake Hilux"

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by DerideGull(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is a good development.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari hates Igbos. Democracy is in danger. grin grin

Assuming he sells those pickups N10m each to FG, their Toyota Variants may be N20m each while Nissan goes for N16m and all will last same while in service with poor maintenance.

If you are the buyer, which one will you buy ?
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by cooltola(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2019
no one hate Igbos abegi all these afonja will not like this when Igbo are doing well or Buhari hates Igbo is just pure nonsense. What if I told you that many Nigerians like Igbo or vice versa, If Immosun do well, it will benefit every Nigerian, so why the hatred.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by 4koff: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Some fools will be saying Biafra, when Nigeria is moving forward.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by sunnysunny2019: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2019
I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work
run 3
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by badman007(m): 6:36am On Apr 18, 2019
The federal government can do a lot more, these are baby steps, eye service if you like.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by badman007(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2019
kernniejay:

Afonjas dont like fake things. These are counterfieted toyota vehicles.

You rather buy Toyota. what have we gained for all our years of patronising second hand card from abroad?
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by RTSC: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2019
kernniejay:

Igbos are famous for producing fake, Innoson went ahead and produced fake Toyota vehicles. All I see here are counterfeit Hilux and Hiace.
Igbos and fake products are like Aba and fake shoe.
And I am sure the vast majority of properties and items you use are aba made.

Unproductive empty vessel. See his mouth like "fake products".

As if your forefathers can do half of this.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by RTSC: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2019
badman007:

You rather buy Toyota. what have we gained for all our years of patronising second hand card from abroad?
He can't even afford innoson.

That is why he is looking for an overused Toyota.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by daygee12: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2019
zeromeridian:
Innoson showing Afonja sense since 1900.
If not Igbos, Nigeria would have been dead.

Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka
We can see how developed ur region has been since 1900, beautiful more than Dubai
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by olajizz01(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
zeromeridian:

Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka
In your widest dream abi.

I would have believed you if you say"if not Igbo,Nigeria images couldn't have battered to this sorry state.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by kernniejay(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2019
RTSC:

And I am sure the vast majority of properties and items you use are aba made.

Unproductive empty vessel. See his mouth like "fake products".

As if your forefathers can do half of this.
We don't run fake lives like you igbos, and i dont talk to fake human being like you, so get the fvck off.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by kernniejay(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2019
prince3009:

If they sell you and your entire household, the money accrued cannot purchase even one of the "fake Hilux"
And if they sell you and all your generations to come, the money accrued cannot purchase one tyre of an Original Hilux. grin
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by kernniejay(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2019
RTSC:

He can't even afford innoson.

That is why he is looking for an overused Toyota.
I'd rather drive an overused imported car than ride in a brand new coffin. grin
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by omoiyalayi(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2019
This is commendable

The presidency and our law maker should follow suit

Nigeria must be great weather we like it or not
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by Kayboy123(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2019
His bless Nigeria government for patronizing local substitute.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by RTSC: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
kernniejay:

I'd rather drive an overused imported car than ride in a brand new coffin. grin
That is what I said.
You cannot afford that brand new "coffin" which your FG is buying.

You are of all men most pathetic.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by chiefobdk(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bbbwings:
Excuse my ignorance arse. Do they produce the engine and tires inhouse?

Thr engines from Nissan japan
Innoson own a Tyre company located at enugu
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by chiefobdk(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elvis778:

yea. Including the car programming and computerized stuffs, they started it about 3 years back or so

Don't misinform the public, innoson does not make engines
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by chiefobdk(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Shut up.

If we should check you now,am sure you don’t have any job.

Nairaland gangster

He maybe a self employed afonja cone heads knocker. As e dey hammer ur cone head now..

Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by Elvis778(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiefobdk:

Don't misinform the public, innoson does not make engines

So you think he still assemble parts??
Check up his company online@ got no time to argue.
The main thing is, he manufactures those cars, he no longer assembles customized Toyota cars like he used to.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by chiefobdk(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Elvis778:

So you think he still assemble parts??
Check up his company online@ got no time to argue.
The main thing is, he manufactures those cars, he no longer assembles customized Toyota cars like he used to.
shatap my friend..
Innoson never at any time assembled customized Toyota..

See as u dey talk wit confidence like say u kno wetin u dey talk
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by tck2000(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2019
blue
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by panistefanin: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the useful information! You helped me with advice! https://1921681254.co/
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by paix(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
TheAngry1:
Buhari hates Igbos. Democracy is in danger. grin grin
Maybe because they said they were Jews from Israel.
Re: Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images by Smartwave: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2019
zeromeridian:

Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka
hopeless animal. How is your Life without SW??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time / 10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries / The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.