Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy (18911 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / AriseTV: Kwankwaso Defends Atiku, Blasts Tinubu (Video) / Atiku Blasts Tinubu Over Dubai Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by McTobe(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
;DThis kind analogy no fit get Part 2
Kyllahmc:
Nigerian politics is a better series than game of Thrones.
FEMINISM IS A SCAM! 12,000 years ago During the "hunting and gathering" era... Men were hunting lions, Buffalos and rhinos in the wild while women were like....."uhmmm we just gonna stay home... gather the nearby plants and do the cooking" During the iron age and medieval times men were bravery fighting off invaders on the battling field while women were like " uhmmm we just gonna stay home and dress y'all wounds after battle" now all of a sudden women have started claiming "equal" to men? Cos things are alot more cooler now? Isn't that interesting
Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by Ayasayas(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Constitutionaly there is freedom of speech.
Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by Wisfem: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
isthatso:

correct me if I am wrong but it is not "low-level illiteracy" but "low level literacy"

the irony!
low level display of wretched literacy
Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by adekolaelect(m): 7:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Elvis778:

But you realise businesses are falling too, nobody is willing to buy again because no money at hand, only a few persons still patronize some businesses............ The situation now is, whether you are a Government worker or not, we all suffer.
The insecurity does not only affect the idle ones you know, even the rich suffers it.
we should hold these guys, i mean, if we all should come together and stage a massive protest nationwide for a whole month or two, just like other countries did,
i believe something would change.
I understood you but you can't see anybody coming out to protest for good governance but for politic bcs Formally PDP had exposed Nigerians to corruption not good governance everybody valuing only their pockets not for good Nigeria that is why you see many Nigerians supporting corruption instead of fighting it .they fight for change of government they don't fight for good governance .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by Ladybec: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
SocialJustice:
Nigerians don't do business with zombies, seek other zombies to do business with.
Young man, it's not my fault that you're a fool.

I do not share my thoughts with Street materials like your humble self.

That would be be a complete waste of energy
Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by SocialJustice: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ladybec:
Young man, it's not my fault that you're a fool.

I do not share my thoughts with Street materials like your humble self.

That would be be a complete waste of energy
Speak all the English you want, you're still a zombie. tongue
Re: Atiku Blasts INEC’s ‘Crass Ignorance And Incomparably Low-Level Illiteracy by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
Why do notherners think politics is do or die affair?? Jonathan lost and stepped down during his time. I don't like Buhari but Atiku is taking things too personal as if he is hungry for power

That is a sure way to develop the polity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolaji Owasanoye, 136 Others Short-Listed For SAN Rank / Emir Of Kano Denies Planning To Marry 17-year Old Girl / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Yola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.