Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" (861 Views)

Cult War Claims The Life Of Hood Legend / Brazil Legend Ronaldinho ‘caught Up In Money Laundering Scheme With Criminals’ / Re: The Legend Of Buratai: Why History Can Never Be Wrong! By Philip Agbese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am a Viking as you can see from the name....

I have seen Life. I have been everywhere. I am something but nothing. Everything but all.

I am going to recount my many tales of adventure here. Yes, i prefer to defend the legendary Yoruba race primarily but i am also a man of the world.

These are my stories......

All rights reserved.

1 Like

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
EPISODE 1:

This exact scenario happened to me...

I was going to see my GF, a bouquet of red roses...thoughts of hot sex on our 2nd anniversary on my mind.

I got sandwiched between 2 burly stern looking guys. One with a long knife scar traversing his rather ugly unshaven face.

5 mins into the trip at a lonely spot, i felt the cold steel of a gun barrel jammed in my side. "Your money or your life" The ever-smiling handsome crook on my right whispered into my ear like a lover would shocked

My life flashed before my very eyes..."who would inherit my dog, Jack?" "Who would fvck Ngozi, my GF on my behalf?"

I was trembling and soaked in sweat, but my mind formed a plan. Foolish, it seemed to me but i recalled the barks of Jack and the moans of Gozi. This gave me a rush of 100% pure adrenaline. "Everything or Nothing it must be!"

I said a quick prayer to my ancestors and faked a sneezing fit. On the 3rd sneeze, i suddenly came to life....In 1 single swift motion, twisted the gunbarrel up with my right hand and slammed an elbow into the windpipe of the handsome guy who held the local made .45

We all heard 2 deafening bangs in succession. A bullet went through the roof of the car and other in the windscreen. Shrapnel from flying glass everywhere must have entered the driver's eyes because he lost control at top speed.

All these took less than 7 seconds....less than it took you to read this story ( if you didn't skip primary school that is) cheesy

I turned my attentions to Scarface and...

.... [img]https://media./images/e73911a6b96bcbcbdcdf65c79dde968d/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
EPISODE 2

I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

her husband coming out with a gun ... shocked shocked shocked

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed

I then remembered the saying " If you hear a gunshot, you are not dead"

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

To be continued undecided

Culled from "The Legendary Chronicles of Ivar"

2 Likes

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2019
angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

2 Likes

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by Sportwin(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oga complete them na

1 Like

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I remember facing a baying mob in 1992 close to Kalakuta Shrine..

A young lady had stolen baby formula because she was a school drop-out and had no one to rely on cry

A crowd of 5 unemployed youth were tearing her clothes when i ran to the scene

I jumped in front of her and used my shoulder to block a plank that was destined to flatten her head.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and trousers to cover her nudity when i recalled

my boxers were torn....they weren't my Xmas ones cry cry cry

The boys shouted on me to get out of the way so they would lynch her. I of course refused.

The touts started splashing petrol on us both....i was in my boxers and shivering that cold August morning.

I knew i had to take action or both me and the young lady would arrive Heaven /Hell in the next few seconds shocked shocked shocked

Blood was rushing to my head, my body taut with the adrenaline surge.... i moved forward and headbutted the leader on the bridge of his nose

I pulled the nearest thug to me like i wanted to whisper to him and i grabbed a fistful of his balls and squeezed with all my strength.

The 3rd thug had a wolfish smile on his face, he struck the match and advanced ever so close.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

To be continued.... cry

sad
Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by abumeinben(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Make I go turn my Ariel antenna well for outside....

Okay e don clear.

IvarTheTerrible:
EPISODE 2

I remember saving a lady in distress in such a manner in 1997.

I was listening to Tupac & Biggie when..... next door I heard " I WILL KILL YOU TODAY" with a baby wailing loudly in the background.

I dashed to their house and slammed my shoulders against the door, breaking the lock. The whole place was turned upside down, furniture everywhere.

As soon as i could adjust my eyes to the dim lighting, i saw the woman cowering in the corner, baby in her arms and

her husband coming out with a gun ... shocked shocked shocked

3 quick steps with my long legs and i flung myself across their small parlour like David De Gea saving a shot.

Several things happened at once - I saw the muzzle flash, heard the deafening bang & felt a hard punch to my chest

Just like an elephant kicked me. I was pushed into the woman's bosom pushing her off-balance.

She held me in her arms with her baby, blood was gushing from my chest..... i was wheezing embarassed

I then remembered the saying " If you hear a gunshot, you are not dead"

It turned out that i was lucky, the bullet had entered the metal whisky flask i kept in my breast pocket to drown my sorrows. cry

I looked up and i saw the murderous look in the husband's eyes....he was reloading.

To be continued undecided

You are Jason Statham in the movie Spy, in the scene he was narrating to the spy puffy lady how he jumped from one enemy filled airplane and then was hit by another airplane in the air. He landed on his feet o. He did not die grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
check TheFacelessMan. He owns the rights to all his stories now cool
Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by OnyeOgboni: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Are you not a fool?please say no if you disagree?
Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by OnyeOgboni: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Are you not a fool?please say no if you disagree.
Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by IvarTheTerrible: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2019
OnyeOgboni:

OnyeOgboni to his useless fagg0t father:Are you not a fool?please say no if you disagree?
Re: "The Chronicles Of The Legend, IVAR" by OnyeOgboni: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nkita ara.

(1) (Reply)

Student Shot Dead While Struggling With Armed Robbers Who Wanted To Snatch His P / Boko Haram Issues Statement! Frowns At Xenopbobic Attacks On Nigerians By SA / 30-year-old Man Who Robs Prostitutes Arrested In Edo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.