Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends (32168 Views)

Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / Ruth Kadiri: Why Nollywood Actresses Are Single / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by jordyspices: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pareto's Principle is applicable here. I think 20% of 'privileged' dudes are the ones fucking 80% of the hot chicks. Not just in the entertainment industry, but generally.
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Jamalifeglobal: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sakamaje:
No be today women begin beef theirsef over priick. undecided

My own be say... How baby go get that kind big hand?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by gladisa7: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Island big boys dey knack actress them shege shege! grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by toprealman: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
Kim Kardashian: I want to be a lawyer
Copycats: Law school here I come
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by datigbogirl: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Yes.

Prostitutes don't eat poo, actresses eat poo.
Prostututes marry young, virile, handsome guys, actresses marry semi-dead ancestors.

Most of all,
Prostitutes have shame, actresses don't have shame.

*Prostitute spotted.

Oya shake it for me make I spank you with ego...

Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by 3verblazing(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Pls which movie has this one featured in ..... undecided

Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Bluebolt: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Is there any difference between actresses n prostitutes?
grin
Gentleziggy:
Is there any difference between actresses n prostitutes?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by deltateam: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please I have a serious question to ask.

Where is the womb of Shyngles located cos I can't find it. Seems her lower vaginal regions look swollen but can it serve as womb?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by deltateam: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na waoh.
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by dheaven: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tiny waist actress is looking for new boyfriend outside entertainment industry.
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
See below
I’m interested guy
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by TruthinAction: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress, Princess Shyngle has shared why she thinks the older actress' in the industry does not like their new and upcoming counterparts.

She said it is because they are all recycling and dating the same boyfriends.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/all-actresses-are-recycling-and-dating-same-boyfriends-princess-shyngle.html

Boyfriends or sugar daddies?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by gospi: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
A female home tutor is needed at 6th Avenue Festac Lagos.To teach two kids :Pry 6 and Pry 2. For three days in a week .Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays .
Time 5pm - 7pm.
Salary is 20k monthly .
I need someone who stays or works around Festac.
Interested persons should chat me up on Whatsapp on 08160903487.
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by drshrewd: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
can this bae accept N1m for a one night phuck sad
Those curves of hers are out of this world kiss

Meanwhile this is my 1000 comments in nairsland shocked
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by drololaaof: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sofrey sofry oh na U talk am ,na you see am ,it is an open secret
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Yes.

Prostututes marry young, virile, handsome guys, actresses marry semi-dead ancestors.

Most of all,

Gigolo spotted
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by MaiGemu: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
See below

Thief
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Ugosample(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hedonini:
Pareto's Principle is applicable here. I think 20% of 'privileged' dudes are the ones fucking 80% of the hot chicks. Not just in the entertainment industry, but generally.

You have saud it all...

The pool of "eligible" magas is a small pool.
And the pool of eligible babes is an ocean

so it's bound to happen.

It's even the unfortunate men that fvck these girls that I pity.

in their minds they think they are enjoying
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by giftfromGod(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ododo oro (words of truth)
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Elxandre(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

You have saud it all...

The pool of "eligible" magas is a small pool.
And the pool of eligible babes is an ocean

so it's bound to happen.

It's even the unfortunate men that fvck these girls that I pity.

in their minds they think they are enjoying
They aren't?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by theoneJabulani(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Just one night.......
boss, so you too bad like this. Everybody for umi room go hear this
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Ugosample(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Elxandre:
They aren't?
they are not
fvckin women indiscriminately is not a sign of enjoyment to me undecided
It's a sign of indiscipline
note, I said indiscriminate
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Levi218(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Actress, Princess Shyngle has shared why she thinks the older actress' in the industry does not like their new and upcoming counterparts.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/all-actresses-are-recycling-and-dating-same-boyfriends-princess-shyngle.html

tongue
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

That is not my problem if you like kwa make you date all thd mad men on the street that is not my business
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Lexusgs430: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
theoneJabulani:
boss, so you too bad like this. Everybody for umi room go hear this

My Oga, nah song i dey sing o....

You never hear the song before by 98°............
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Rollitout: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
You are all sharing the same source of HIV
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by Elxandre(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

they are not

fvckin women indiscriminately is not a sign of enjoyment to me undecided

It's a sign of indiscipline

note, I said indiscriminate
To you now. Lol.
Everyone defines their enjoyment.
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by kalufelix(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Yes.

Most of all,

Chisos! !

Guy why you wicked so?
Re: Princess Shyngle: All Actresses Are Dating The Same Boyfriends by VNOS(m): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Oh my goodness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charlyboy Writes A Letter To Buhari On Behalf Of Frustrated & Abandoned Youths / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment / Photos From Fathia Balogun Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.