Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Is The Last Hope Of Nigeria Bloggers/internet Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Last Hope Of Nigeria Bloggers/internet Users. (287 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / Internet Users In Nigeria Hit 108.5 Million - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Last Hope Of Nigeria Bloggers/internet Users. by otiwisdom: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
So guys with the way airtel,mtn,glo network provider are now using using us to play ball just as the way messi used de gea in man u to dance.I will like you guys to suggest the best network provider right now that provides cheap data and good plans with their codes that l
Because as I can see things now,today they will give us a big offer that provides large data for cheap amount.E.g airtel 25 for 500mb,mtn mpulse 150 for 1.5gb or glo 200 for 1gb.if they have seen that everybody is now using their simcard they will just stop the big offer. Using us like toys they play with.
Right now as will are speaking, 9mobile is offering big data plan and when everybody start using their network they will just turn us down.
So guys suggest the best network provider and their best plans with their codes that provides cheap data because buying data in Nigeria is not as easy as it seems
Though, I can see that glo is still offering some enjoyable data plan e.g glo yakata and campus booster,but I am afraid their network work is not fast and they might turn down their offer just as they did with 1.2gb for 200

(1) (Reply)

Apple Users: Here's The Ios 14 / Kids Pad Tablet For Online And Off Study Available / Someone Should Recommend A Nice Stereo Earpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.