Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Stop Making Excuses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Stop Making Excuses (228 Views)

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day / Making Excuses By Lifted Nwokeoma / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Making Excuses by championslinks(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
How to Stop Making Excuses

“I don’t know how.”

“It probably wouldn’t have worked anyways.”

“I’m too busy.”

How often do you catch yourself making excuses. Instead of doing something, you come up with ways to explain your inaction. Excuse-makers are usually seen as weak, lazy or cowardly.

I believe this is an unfair generalization.

We all make excuses once in a while. Sometimes we make excuses and other times we stop rationalizing and take action. I’m sure most of us can remember times when we procrastinated and wasted days before starting a project. I’m also sure most of us can remember times we started immediately, and finished ahead of schedule.

To read the full article
Visit : www.championslinks.com

(1) (Reply)

Create Wealth By Owning Online Shops,domain Registration &hosting Site,booking / The Crime Your Brain Commits Against You / Jesus Is Coming Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.