Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

The Differences Between "I Am Broke" And " I Dont Have Money". -OGBLOG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Differences Between "I Am Broke" And " I Dont Have Money". -OGBLOG (285 Views)

Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Differences Between "I Am Broke" And " I Dont Have Money". -OGBLOG by iamGholdaniel(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Taking the phrases exactly.....

I don't have money = I am not a rich man. Money is something I do not have.

I am broke = At present, I have no money.

We can make a small change:

I don't have money on me = I have no money in my wallet or on my person at this moment (but I do have money in a bank account or at home)

I don't have the money = I cannot afford it; it is too expensive for me

I would like to take a vacation but I don't have the money.

Could you pay for lunch? I'll pay you back tonight. I left my wallet back in the hotel room and don't have any money on me.

After paying for food and rent and the train to work, by the end of the month I'm broke.

My family lived on a very small farm. I left our small village to find work in the city, where I drive a taxi. I don't have money.

My friend at school inherited a fortune from his grandfather. But my grandparents worked every day of their lives, and just managed to scrape by. They didn't have money and my parents didn't have money and I don't have money.

(1) (Reply)

Senators Say 'no' To Electric Cars In Nigeria / Urgent Request Ago 5k Mt To Ghana Every 2 Wks / Are Digital Assets For the Future Finance? Money is all made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.