Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? (583 Views)

Activate MTN 29gb For 1000naira Tested And Trusted / Am I The Only One Enjoying Airtel 22gb For 1000naira? / How I Secretly Get 3gb For 1000naira On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? by AutosBay(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
On my way to my exam venue, I saw a big billboard at oshodi, which kept on displaying advert of 1000 naira for 3gig, after my exams I got home, dialled the code, but to my biwilderment, the prompt kept on directing me to the 1000 naira for 1.5 gig.
Just today on my way to abuleado to get fruits, I met some Airtel convassers selling sim card, I now asked them about the Airtel 1000naira for 3gig, infact I was shocked with the response I received from them, infact one of the sales agent, told me in varnacular and I quote " all those Airtel thing na fake, na just to bring customers, nothing like 1k for 3 gig".
I was surprised because this agent was wearing Airtel outfit and was defacing airtel.
Re: Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
AutosBay:
On my way to my exam venue, I saw a big billboard at oshodi, which kept on displaying advert of 1000 naira for 3gig, after my exams I got home, dialled the code, but to my biwilderment, the prompt kept on directing me to the 1000 naira for 1.5 gig.
Just today on my way to abuleado to get fruits, I met some Airtel convassers selling sim card, I now asked them about the Airtel 1000naira for 3gig, infact I was shocked with the response I received from them, infact one of the sales agent, told me in varnacular and I quote " all those Airtel thing na fake, na just to bring customers, nothing like 1k for 3 gig".
I was surprised because this agent was wearing Airtel outfit and was defacing airtel.

Is not a scam. Is for new subscribers. When you sub you will be given extra 1.5gig as bonus
Re: Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? by robinso01(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Is not a scam. Is for new subscribers. When you sub you will be given extra 1.5gig as bonus
it works on airtel 4g sim
Re: Please Is The Airtel 3gig For 1000naira An Advert Scam? by CCnaija: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
it is not a scam, its Airtel double data offer. you can either get it when you insert your sim into a new Smartphone phone or when you buy a new Airtel 4G SIM. Buying a new Airtel 4G SIM will not only give you double data bonus but you will also get 4GB of data for free.

so when you buy the N1000 monthly data plan you will get 3 + 4 = 7GB. you can read All about Airtel 4G SIM Offer here

(1) (Reply)

Why We Converted To A Public Company – MTN / Does Anybody Have New Screen For The Dooge X5max Pro. / Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.