Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet (633 Views)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by Iykelinus(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
A Twitter user identified as @Chivie_ has come out to express that married women need to cheat with younger and finer men.

What's your thought on this?

See post below...

Source https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/04/married-women-need-to-cheat-with.html?m=1

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by whitebeard(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Guys make we commot abeg....this one no get sense..abeg...

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by Iykelinus(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
whitebeard:
Guys make we commot abeg....this one no get sense..abeg...
grin grin
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by dollytino4real(f): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
ok, we don hear ur advice thanks
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by derrydinny: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
I hope you help the married women cater for their kids after being sent out in the night
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat With Younger And Finer Men, Nigerian Bi-sexual Tweet by Gentleziggy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Agent of divorce on d prowl

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Regina Daniels Stepping Out With Her Husband, Prince Ned Nwoko / Ghanaian Woman Arrested In Manchester For Inserting Ginger In Son’s Backside / SO SHOCKING!!! Tonto Dikeh Plans To Get Married To Bobrisky ~ A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.