₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,250 members, 5,039,047 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:58 PM

LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship (690 Views)

Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Founder Of LGBT, Harry Hay, A White Sex Magick Practicing Pedophile Exposed / Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris: “i’m Not White. I Consider Myself A Black Woma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17
Greetings,

I can admit when I am wrong. You see I am not a Freemason or government agent so I didn t know the inside scoop. The dirty details behind human history and that the dirty Moors have been involved in evil cult practices going back unto ancient times. Go look at Rome the pedophile Empire and you will see for yourself Moors established Rome along with Greece and Persia. Yes the indigenous peoples of the Earth envious and prideful have been abusing the sacred skills of Alchemy since Babylon and Atlantis. You see I live in Washington DC which is the capital of the United States and its like living in ancient Rome. Pedophiles are everywhere and some of the strongest supporters of the satanic practice of sodomy are African Americans. This isn't just the common class it's the priesthoods which are the Boule and Freemasonry African Americans who are the catalyst for LGBT in our communities. Many of them are engaging is sodomy and all its evil practices just as some Africans were in Sodom and Gomorrah long ago. Then I found out many of the European royalty were Moors right up until WW2. That's right many of the atrocities Europe committed against Africa and much of the Indigeous peoples like slavery and colonialism were wars between the Moors using Caucasians as merceneries. They were equal partners in the evils of Northern Europe. Black and White doesn t even exist as people just crayon colors. This ploy is used by the elites to divide the poor by race and keep them enslaved. There are so many baby killing blood thirsty Moors even today that how can anyone see the world's problem as racism? They all come to America to Babylon every foul and hateful deviant because this is the land where the Church itself justifies it just as it did with slavery. What happens when the very priesthood charged with upholding the light spreads darkness? Religion is full of the worst hypocrites and many of them are cultists who have crept up into the Church.

Here is Dwanye Wade and Gabrielle Union taking their 11 years son down the path of darkness They are not supporting this child's evolution they are sacrificing him just as Will and Jade sacrificed their children to promote LGBT Satanism to the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noeT1rZTpcM

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 3:21am On Apr 18
The nature of man is carnal
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18
The nature of Gods is spiritual
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18
LGBT is evil cult worship and Pride parades are ritual orgies done in public as was in Greece and Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjQUrgLY37Y
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19
Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 12:03am On Jul 09
Now you aught to know from day one and even before I saw you coming. grin

I read the news when the city voted to legalize marijuana, how you didn t really desire to legalize it yet said you would enact the voter's will. They knew I would come back to Washington so you were put in place. I know more about you than you really know. grin grin grin.

I have seen you on several occasions and I know you know I recognized you. I don't think you're stupid and you shouldn t think that of me. I was tickled that day you put on that wizards shirt. I knew like me you were a wizard yet a witch is the word for a woman. I spared you out of admiration and I didn't have anything against you fellow Ashwini. Yet I sensed and knew you were working against me. I couldn't find out if you were an AKA yet I know you are Roman Catholic. That's enough for me.

So when crooked police and foul thugs show up I have you to think Ms. Mayor. Am I wrong to point out to the African world who are our enemies?

A sign comes in the storms and as a Occultists you know them?

Your motivation has helped me to now move forward. I can't say it was positive yet it worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIqcuPu_P8

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:23pm On Jul 09
Retribution is the act of taking revenge. If you pull a prank on someone, expect retribution.Retribution comes from the Latin for giving back what's due, either reward or punishment. But when we talk about retribution, we only talk about punishment.

We forget cosmic balance that must take place in this life or the next yet it can not be averted
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 7:29pm On Jul 09
A Sodomite is an envious soul

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:02am On Jul 10
Best preaching I ever heard comes from a Caucasian preacher.

This tops my blog for a reason because it opened my eyes.

Sodomy homosexuality is satanic worship

It is anti Christ worship brought by the church who killed Christ to every land they ever conquered

How can any learned man call himself a Catholic who knows this truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOjs4nl0nU

Save the children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKabSyPUAOo
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 12:20pm On Jul 10
Being bold and brave is the reason the Messiah was killed because he dare expose the Hebrew priests and Romans satanic worship.
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:05pm On Jul 10
The 6 Woes Of Christ

Now you Pharisees cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. You fools! Did not he who made the outside make the inside also? But give as alms those things that are within, and behold, everything is clean for you. (Luke 11:39–41) 

But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. (Luke 11:42) 

Woe to you Pharisees! For you love the best seat in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces. (Luke 11:43) 

Woe to you! For you are like unmarked graves, and people walk over them without knowing it. (Luke 11:44) 

Woe to you lawyers also! For you load people with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers. (Luke 11:46) 

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28–30) 

The blood of all the prophets…may be charged against this generation” (Luke 11
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 2:52pm On Jul 10
A Sodomite is an envious soul

Green with envy

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:04pm On Jul 10
King James Bible
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 10:47pm On Jul 11
Occult Sex Magick The Origin Of Sexual sin

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:03pm On Jul 11
The nature of man is carnal

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:00pm On Jul 12
cry

Greetings

Lots of women Jeffery Epstein hired to help recruit and kidnap young girls taken from the US and other countries and brought to Pedophile Island. Lots of women involved in the cult. And remember they do this all for luxury living and money, many of these women living well off now as a result of their work for Epstein. They run a pedophile mob paid for by the Church and the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26f3ZnaA3cY
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:27am On Jul 14
Greetings

1 in 4 Black girls has been molested and raped before she reaches 18. 1 in 5 Black boys has been molested and raped. The Black Church is 3 times worse in raping babies and women. The Hebrews and Moors employ the same satanic scape goat ritual of faulting innocent Black men as sexual predators as the Roman Catholic church. In fact the Hebrews and Moors were the authors of this violent scape Goating. Of all the men cleared by the Innocence Project for rape 90 percent of them were black men. In many cases Black and White police, lawyers and prosecutors along with judges hide evidence of their innocence many still remain locked up. This is no act of racism yet deliberate iconoclasm committed by the brotherhood of Black and White Masons to cover up the sexual abuses going on inside churches and various human institutions ran by them. From 1872 to 1968 with the signing of the Anti Lynching Bill by the US Congress the brotherhood of Black and White Masons using community organized mobbing orchestrated the deaths of over 15, 000 innocent Black men falsely accused of rape. It was reported by Ida B Wells a Chicago news reporter that that 90 per cent of these Black men were entrepreneurs for it seemed the Black pastors didn t want any well to do Black men in power to challenge their prestige in the community. This has always wielded an unlimited amount of money, power and respect for Black preachers despite their soiled reputations for being nothing but pimps and hustlers. Yet it comes to White Supremacy the Black Masons and White secretly work together to keep themselves in power. Racism is a farse in America with many brutal public police shootings of Black men are pure hoaxes to promote psychological terror in the Black community towards the system. It seems that the history of lynchings had such an effect upon the people the mere image of violent racism is enough to quiet down any dissent. It's a Black and White Game all day long perpetrated by the satanic pedophile brother of Black and White Masons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject. This book is meant to provide a framework for understanding the problem for the purpose of preventing its occurrence in the context of the black church. It examines the history of sexual ethics in the black community as a means of understanding its deep-seated place in the life of the black churches. The book uses the narratives of black women and children who have been the primary victims of this abuse. It identifies the major social and psychological reasons why and how this abuse develops and continues. It is directed to pastors and leaders of the church who wish to put an end to this injustice that is largely born of ignorance and the adoption of a sexual ethic that is derived from slavery and it effects.

The truth is always far from believable
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 9:44am On Jul 14
The 6 Woes Of Christ

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:40am
Who murdered Patrice Lumuuba?

Who Murdered Noble Drew Ali?

Who Murdered George M James?

Who Murdered The Messiah?

Who Murdered Malcolm X?

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo-yahoo Is Not A Crime - Naira Marley Shades Simi / Record Label Owner, Abuabel, Call Outs Olamide For “ignoring” Dagrin’s 9th Year / Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.