Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship (4475 Views)

Bisi Alimi Organises First LGBT Pride Event In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Battles Poco Lee On Stage For Zanku Supremacy (Video) / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Greetings,

I can admit when I am wrong. You see I am not a Freemason or government agent so I didn t know the inside scoop. The dirty details behind human history and that the dirty Moors have been involved in evil cult practices going back unto ancient times. Go look at Rome the pedophile Empire and you will see for yourself Moors established Rome along with Greece and Persia. Yes the indigenous peoples of the Earth envious and prideful have been abusing the sacred skills of Alchemy since Babylon and Atlantis. You see I live in Washington DC which is the capital of the United States and its like living in ancient Rome. Pedophiles are everywhere and some of the strongest supporters of the satanic practice of sodomy are African Americans. This isn't just the common class it's the priesthoods which are the Boule and Freemasonry African Americans who are the catalyst for LGBT in our communities. Many of them are engaging is sodomy and all its evil practices just as some Africans were in Sodom and Gomorrah long ago. Then I found out many of the European royalty were Moors right up until WW2. That's right many of the atrocities Europe committed against Africa and much of the Indigeous peoples like slavery and colonialism were wars between the Moors using Caucasians as merceneries. They were equal partners in the evils of Northern Europe. Black and White doesn t even exist as people just crayon colors. This ploy is used by the elites to divide the poor by race and keep them enslaved. There are so many baby killing blood thirsty Moors even today that how can anyone see the world's problem as racism? They all come to America to Babylon every foul and hateful deviant because this is the land where the Church itself justifies it just as it did with slavery. What happens when the very priesthood charged with upholding the light spreads darkness? Religion is full of the worst hypocrites and many of them are cultists who have crept up into the Church.

Here is Dwanye Wade and Gabrielle Union taking their 11 years son down the path of darkness They are not supporting this child's evolution they are sacrificing him just as Will and Jade sacrificed their children to promote LGBT Satanism to the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noeT1rZTpcM

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 3:21am On Apr 18, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
The nature of Gods is spiritual
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
LGBT is evil cult worship and Pride parades are ritual orgies done in public as was in Greece and Rome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjQUrgLY37Y
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pedophile Occultists They Are Coming For The Children

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 12:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Now you aught to know from day one and even before I saw you coming. grin

I read the news when the city voted to legalize marijuana, how you didn t really desire to legalize it yet said you would enact the voter's will. They knew I would come back to Washington so you were put in place. I know more about you than you really know. grin grin grin.

I have seen you on several occasions and I know you know I recognized you. I don't think you're stupid and you shouldn t think that of me. I was tickled that day you put on that wizards shirt. I knew like me you were a wizard yet a witch is the word for a woman. I spared you out of admiration and I didn't have anything against you fellow Ashwini. Yet I sensed and knew you were working against me. I couldn't find out if you were an AKA yet I know you are Roman Catholic. That's enough for me.

So when crooked police and foul thugs show up I have you to think Ms. Mayor. Am I wrong to point out to the African world who are our enemies?

A sign comes in the storms and as a Occultists you know them?

Your motivation has helped me to now move forward. I can't say it was positive yet it worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIqcuPu_P8
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Retribution is the act of taking revenge. If you pull a prank on someone, expect retribution.Retribution comes from the Latin for giving back what's due, either reward or punishment. But when we talk about retribution, we only talk about punishment.

We forget cosmic balance that must take place in this life or the next yet it can not be averted
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
A Sodomite is an envious soul

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Best preaching I ever heard comes from a Caucasian preacher.

This tops my blog for a reason because it opened my eyes.

Sodomy homosexuality is satanic worship

It is anti Christ worship brought by the church who killed Christ to every land they ever conquered

How can any learned man call himself a Catholic who knows this truth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfOjs4nl0nU

Save the children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKabSyPUAOo
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
Being bold and brave is the reason the Messiah was killed because he dare expose the Hebrew priests and Romans satanic worship.
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
The 6 Woes Of Christ

Now you Pharisees cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. You fools! Did not he who made the outside make the inside also? But give as alms those things that are within, and behold, everything is clean for you. (Luke 11:39–41) 

But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. (Luke 11:42) 

Woe to you Pharisees! For you love the best seat in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces. (Luke 11:43) 

Woe to you! For you are like unmarked graves, and people walk over them without knowing it. (Luke 11:44) 

Woe to you lawyers also! For you load people with burdens hard to bear, and you yourselves do not touch the burdens with one of your fingers. (Luke 11:46) 

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28–30) 

The blood of all the prophets…may be charged against this generation” (Luke 11
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
A Sodomite is an envious soul

Green with envy

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
King James Bible
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Occult Sex Magick The Origin Of Sexual sin

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
cry

Greetings

Lots of women Jeffery Epstein hired to help recruit and kidnap young girls taken from the US and other countries and brought to Pedophile Island. Lots of women involved in the cult. And remember they do this all for luxury living and money, many of these women living well off now as a result of their work for Epstein. They run a pedophile mob paid for by the Church and the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26f3ZnaA3cY
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Greetings

1 in 4 Black girls has been molested and raped before she reaches 18. 1 in 5 Black boys has been molested and raped. The Black Church is 3 times worse in raping babies and women. The Hebrews and Moors employ the same satanic scape goat ritual of faulting innocent Black men as sexual predators as the Roman Catholic church. In fact the Hebrews and Moors were the authors of this violent scape Goating. Of all the men cleared by the Innocence Project for rape 90 percent of them were black men. In many cases Black and White police, lawyers and prosecutors along with judges hide evidence of their innocence many still remain locked up. This is no act of racism yet deliberate iconoclasm committed by the brotherhood of Black and White Masons to cover up the sexual abuses going on inside churches and various human institutions ran by them. From 1872 to 1968 with the signing of the Anti Lynching Bill by the US Congress the brotherhood of Black and White Masons using community organized mobbing orchestrated the deaths of over 15, 000 innocent Black men falsely accused of rape. It was reported by Ida B Wells a Chicago news reporter that that 90 per cent of these Black men were entrepreneurs for it seemed the Black pastors didn t want any well to do Black men in power to challenge their prestige in the community. This has always wielded an unlimited amount of money, power and respect for Black preachers despite their soiled reputations for being nothing but pimps and hustlers. Yet it comes to White Supremacy the Black Masons and White secretly work together to keep themselves in power. Racism is a farse in America with many brutal public police shootings of Black men are pure hoaxes to promote psychological terror in the Black community towards the system. It seems that the history of lynchings had such an effect upon the people the mere image of violent racism is enough to quiet down any dissent. It's a Black and White Game all day long perpetrated by the satanic pedophile brother of Black and White Masons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

This book deals specifically with the topic of the sexual abuse of power in black churches. This problem has been estimated to be three times as prevalent in the black churches, yet scant attention has been brought to bear on this subject. This book is meant to provide a framework for understanding the problem for the purpose of preventing its occurrence in the context of the black church. It examines the history of sexual ethics in the black community as a means of understanding its deep-seated place in the life of the black churches. The book uses the narratives of black women and children who have been the primary victims of this abuse. It identifies the major social and psychological reasons why and how this abuse develops and continues. It is directed to pastors and leaders of the church who wish to put an end to this injustice that is largely born of ignorance and the adoption of a sexual ethic that is derived from slavery and it effects.

The truth is always far from believable
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2019
The 6 Woes Of Christ

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Who murdered Patrice Lumuuba?

Who Murdered Noble Drew Ali?

Who Murdered George M James?

Who Murdered The Messiah?

Who Murdered Malcolm X?

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Greetings

Yes I knew for long time Ebola was a man made chemical warfare used to eradicate indigenous away from land with natural resources that Western Nations desire to exploit. How come your pastor, iman, priest and bishop doesn't teach you this on Sunday when thousands are present and they easily affect change?

I don't want to show the horrible images of Ebola sores and outbreaks on the bodies of our people or any life for that matter. cry Just take my word that not only does the disease peel and swell the flesh oozing out puss and blood it is extremely painful. The Ebola virus is also highly contagious so much so that the doctors who spread it in Africa know to dress up in plastic suits and to spray themselves with chemicals that kill Ebola.

All of this is witchcraft coming right out of the satanic pedophile brotherhood who murdered the prophets of Allah the messiah and murdered King Akhenaten And His Son King Tut.

It's time you knew who they were Sodomite devil
possessed men.

Sodomy the worst of evils

Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Democracy

The liberal mob rulers

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ8YS_dztlo

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Did you know
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Black pedophile criminal mafia Satanists
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by Apepworm: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality. 

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality. 

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants. 

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons. 

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.
Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2019

Greetings,

The original man has been around for millions of years even before the great flood some 13,000 years ago that is recorded in cultures around the planet. This means that every sort of good and bad cultures have existed among the original people of the Earth. Did you know the Ancient Greeks and Babylonians were Blacks? Did you know that both of these cultures were steep in pederastal worship? That means that they practiced child sex and human sacrifice. The Bible does mention that the Most High condemned early humans for such abominable practices. So did this culture die out or has it continued? Did you know homosexuality is occult worship? Yes there are many abused into the practice yet the cults that engage in man with man and woman with woman do so for fertility sex magick. This sort of magick is for increasing ones crops, investments and total wealth. Did you know the ancient Romans were Blacks and also engaged in such practices?

Wake up out your your slumber

Pederast cultures in America are a true phenomenon. There exists within America various pedophile societies that operate in secret. There is PIE which is the Pedophile Information Exchange. There is NAMBLA which is the national association of man boy love which does include women pedophiles and recruiters. There is the Greek Letter Organizations which are on college and university campuses, remember Greeks are pedophiles even today. There are also many Roman Catholics that indulge in pedophilia that gets over reported yet it is plain it's a tradition. Did you know that noted Dr. Donald Matthews author of Sexual Abuse and Power in the Black Church stated, rape and abuse of women and children is 3 times worse in the Black Church than the Roman Catholic? Yes America has many very low age limits on marriage than they do for alcohol and smoking Tobacco.

So is the Democratic party filled with pedophiles? It would seem so as this is the party that is pushing pedophilia and gays adopting children. There are been many sex scandals among the Democratic ranks such as Bill Clinton visiting Jeffery Epsteins pedophile island that is recorded on flight logs. To his wife Hilliary funding NGOs is Haiti that have been connected with Pizzagate, human trafficking small children after the Earthquake hit the island to America for sex trafficking and sacrifice. Then Obama's campaign director Joe Pedesta having pedophile symbolism on his Facebook page. This list is long of democrats involved in sex trafficking including blocking bills in the government requiring stiffer punishments for child kidnappers and sex traffickers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA9F07Xn9n0

Re: LGBT Is Not White Supremacy Its About Expanding Evil Cult Worship by KingSango(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Dont you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Stop Shouting Wizkid” — Davido Begs Fans On Stage In Dubai / I Killed My Family Members Because I Love Them – 19-year-old Boy (photos) / See Iyanya Doing Bad Bad Thing On Stage(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.