Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her (10782 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by bambi2016: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus has shutdown rumours that are being peddled against her.

Taking to her Instagram page, she called out blogs posting trafficking stories against her and urged anyone who says she has trafficked him/her to Europe to contact the appropriate authorities with proof .

According to the blogger who is based in Germany, someone is opening anonymous blogs to post trafficking stories against her, and the rumours spreading says that the singles mingles she organizes on her blog is to love-vendor young ladies to rich men and traffic people into Europe for prostitution.

Read her post below:

My name is Stella Dimoko Korkus.I am a Journalist who blogs and blogging is my full time job aside from being a wife and a mother to beautiful teen boys who are my World …..and a husband who loves me with my baggage of drama. I am doing this post to finally shut down all the lies whispered in big circles. When you sneak in here and read this,you will know it’s for you. For years ,aside from spreading that the singles mingles I organize on my blog is to love-vendor young Ladies to rich men,I also hear that I traffic people into Europe for prostitution. You have spread it around all the Billionaires in town not to approach me for adverts because I blackmail people also for a living You tell their wives whom you make friends with not to come near me with a spoon. That was how you spread it and almost made Billionaire OTedollar believe I was the owner of naijagistöive until God disgraced you out of the story. If not for God I know what those who thought I had that website planned for me. Just to bring me down and cause disrepute to my platform you have pitched a lot of people against me. You see honey,your can of worms is about to and will explode soon in your face but until then I come out to boldly say that Blogging and motherhood are the only jobs I know how to do and anyone who says I have trafficked them into Europe to prostitute should please contact the appropriate authorities with proof …please do so and stop opening anonymous blogs to post trafficking stories against me. How far will you go? How wicked can you get?The sky is big enough for everyone. Please let me be. I am on my own lane doing my own thing to make a difference. I was advised to put out this by someone who thinks enough is enough with the lies going on behind. The lies Instagram followers will not hear of cos they don’t belong in the circle it’s being peddled. I am an open book and ready to submit myself up for investigation anyday anytime oh. To all you out there who have been fooled by the lies you hear,please stay WOKE,God is about to change the narrative. Thank you!

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/blogger-stella-dimoko-korkus-calls-out-blogs-posting-trafficking-stories-against-her-dares-them-to-come-out-with-a-proof/
Cc; Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by itspzpics(m): 5:35am On Apr 18, 2019
Isok
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Nuella2018: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Onyi22(f): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2019
So sad I couldn't read to d end

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Post too long abeg. Summary is: stop posting rubbish about me

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by yungbillionaire(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Onyi22:
So sad I couldn't read to d end

Azziinnnn

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by fatymore(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Best blog...

I love her IHn.

Her blog is so interesting

18 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by ainas247: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Elnino4ladies: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2019
She is a better blogger than Linda Ikeji

30 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Alzirida(f): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Nose

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by ItsJagaban: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2019
UNA DON START
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by dheaven: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2019
As far you are a celebrity be ready for scandal someday.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by datgidiboy: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Na wah!... Must women think there is someone always dragging them down? Which one is "stopping them from giving her adverts"? I smell jealousy MBOK!

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by roqrules04(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2019
She's probably referring to aunty Linda Ikeji grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by PapaAdanna: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2019
She NOSE it
grin grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by BruncleZuma: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Linda Linda...

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2019
You blog gossips about people so y u con dey cry

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by MrThisandthat(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
This woman and Linda would have made a great team but NO... Pride won't let them!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by TANID(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2019
stella Don Really Change O o o
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Xisnin(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Stella makes money by gossiping about people in her "exclusive" stories.
She should enjoy her the taste of her own medicine.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2019
FAILED BLOGGER angry

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Dami12345: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

At least we know who is after her now.

Did you say Linda....?
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by ObaKlaz: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
LINDA ON THE BEAT.
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Houseofglam7(f): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
You talk about people, people will talk about you

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by bambi2016: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lol
Dami12345:

At least we know who is after her now.

Did you say Linda....?
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

And honest.hers is not about the money

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus Calls Out Blogs Posting Trafficking Stories Against Her by kokoye(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Linda doesn't talk about other bloggers..anymore.

Do your research before pointing fingers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes / Bbnaija 2018: Watch Big Brother Housemate On Na*ked Shower Hour (full Video) / Chief Agbalanze Adorns Eminent Magazine As Publication Marks 10th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.