Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day (3759 Views)

Samsung Officially Postpones The Launch Of The Galaxy Fold Globally / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Please Iphone Engineer O My Iphone 8 Fell And The Screen Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by nduel: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2019
WHAT!

Look closely at the picture above, and you can see a small bulge right on the crease of my Galaxy Fold review unit. It’s just enough to slightly distort the screen, and I can feel it under my finger. There’s something pressing up against the screen at the hinge, right there in the crease. My best guess is that it’s a piece of debris, something harder than lint for sure. It’s possible that it’s something else, though, like the hinge itself on a defective unit pressing up on the screen...https://www.xduster.com/my-samsung-galaxy-fold-screen-broke-after-just-a-day/

Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by African54: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2019
It's the first Samsung folded phone you should be expecting that.
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by Mrkumareze(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2019
I don't believe you op

7 Likes

Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by Greatzeus(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2019
Mrkumareze:
I don't believe you op
Don't mind the mumu,what stops him from taking a picture of the whole phone and screen,instead he's showing us a croped picture. Lazy youth blogger undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by danaiks(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by Nbote(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2019
nduel:
WHAT!

Look closely at the picture above, and you can see a small bulge right on the crease of my Galaxy Fold review unit. It’s just enough to slightly distort the screen, and I can feel it under my finger. There’s something pressing up against the screen at the hinge, right there in the crease. My best guess is that it’s a piece of debris, something harder than lint for sure. It’s possible that it’s something else, though, like the hinge itself on a defective unit pressing up on the screen...https://www.xduster.com/my-samsung-galaxy-fold-screen-broke-after-just-a-day/

U don chop? Borrow pose article
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by toideve(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
OP wen never chop belleful naim wan buy foldable phones. issorai!
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by samuelchimmy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
nduel:
WHAT!

when you mentioned the bolded i looked up at your moniker to see if its henry007 but unfortunately you wasnt,so evn this your post is copy ,the picture too was scraped probably from techcrunch or other top tech review blog.... be humble bro
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by BrainEya(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
should i say Aba courtesy angry angry
You wanted to check if it could break....
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by elshz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Watched it on BBC today. People that have bought it, made similar dissatisfaction
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by Danieldiablo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
FOREX TRADING......I WILL GIVE YOU DAILY SIGNALS TO MAKE MONEY

Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by stanley000: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Apple will always be king
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by emmylad4(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2019
elshz:
Watched it on BBC today. People that have bought it, made similar dissatisfaction
Only four folds were defective out of the thousands sold and it was noted that the owners of the four folds removed the protective layer that was protecting the phone, so stop ranting and wait for the official press release
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Fold Screen Broke After Just A Day by Emmysky(m): 4:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Igwe copy and paste. You copy and paste without sense, Not even changing the title or the content. tufia! This post first appeared on https://theverge.com. This types of post shouldn't be copied cus they are based on personal reviews and reactions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S6 / You And I Are Owners Of The Latest ITEL Phone See How(pics) / #NigeriaAt58: MTN Announces 200% Bonus On All Data - See Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.